2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't believe these are reselling for so much....had a pair in cart at SPoT in the morning and I let it go cause I don't care one bit for them

all is well 
smokin.gif

Email received ten minutes ago, ordered them at 10am off ndc. This makes up for the last couple strike outs. Btw what's up with those red and white lows someone posted a couple pages ago.

Last edited:
Now you just have to deal with me sticking around more :tongue:
:lol: you say it like its a bad thing. I'm ready to get the valentines and the camos. With my Jordan collection just about gone I have the cash to get some of the rarer sbs. I need the papa bear dunks. Been searching for six years now

I was one of those who ordered a pair from NDC at the end, and I just got my shipping confirmation. Looks like orders aren't getting cancelled. :smile:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
you say it like its a bad thing. I'm ready to get the valentines and the camos. With my Jordan collection just about gone I have the cash to get some of the rarer sbs. I need the papa bear dunks. Been searching for six years now
Yeah those Camos look dope. Still praying I can grab a pair of Tiffs this week. 

Those Adidas top tens dropping next week might be on my list too..

I would still take these over the YOTH's; I slept on them thinking they'd hit sale racks and now they go for $250-300
mean.gif
Yeah, this pair still confounds me.  Anything with a predominately red upper seems to skyrocket in price.  Started with the Toro 5's.

damn man how many people were able to cop a pair from ndc premier and spot? i struck out on all feelin like crap over here and seein those posts dont help lol shoulda just went back to the sloan kettering
What size are you fam?
when did SPOT post up the for sale link....
Few mins before 8.  At first, all sizes did not show up.  Then more sizes reappeared.  Failed on an 11.5 and got lucky when the 12 popped up.  They must've known I prefer to size up and don't care about pigeon walking to avoid creases.

Back
Top Bottom