2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol do a trick to buy some shoes smh, puppets and clowns only do what their instructed anyways. Todays society the things we do for material things smh

Does anyone know if everbody that ordered late is getting a cancellation
yes you're getting cancelled 100% you're screwed

seriously stop asking. how do WE know if you're getting cancelled. plus, whatever happens happens. what's it gonna change if you know or not?

nerd.gif
, any NYer's here??
What's up?

this is the third time i'm asking the same question since no one answered it the first 2 times

For the people who did phone or even online Orders with ccs.com

is your pair on backorder

Can anyone answer?

:lol:

The corniest of the corny come out with these type of releases.

Quoting songs and all these referrals to diamonds.

Had a sig up looking for a trade for GMP 7's but gonna hold off and see how the prices play out a little longer

yes you're getting cancelled 100% you're screwed

seriously stop asking. how do WE know if you're getting cancelled. plus, whatever happens happens. what's it gonna change if you know or not?
it would change alot of **** if I know or not

Edited since the 4 people that posted 20 seconds before me said the same thing :lol:

Hope everyone in here who legitimately wanted them to rock got em. I decided it wasn't worth the effort, I mean they're cool but the croc print looks terrible, which for me is the one element that make these special. My reading break from university started today, decided that starting it off sleeping in would be more enjoyable then striking out repeatedly at 5am :lol: . Especially since I didn't want em that bad. Those 510's though, I'm on board :smokin

Last edited:

these are def not on point with the lows I'll be the first to admit. however it's still better quality than I expected. congrats to those who got theirs. I hope my other SB heads did. and whoever didn't, you prob aren't regulars here, but shops do restock so it's not over yet. a couple sites are selling Monday. it's been stated in this thread already who they are.

How quick is premier packing and shipping shoes. I don't wanna buy any clothes now and my order get canceled

Back
Top Bottom