2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You sure?  I can't find any info about GS.  Was in the same boat as a few people need a pair for me and my girl....but worst case scenario she goes without lol 
Yeah a few local shops in my area has posted they'll be having a 4 (no 4.5 or 5.5 though).

Is that a 4 in men's?  I always get confused how these GS sizes compare to mens lol.  My girl is a size 5.5 is GS jordan's and Kobes

Thought you were joking at first
mean.gif
Nope, never bought anything off of CCS. Work too much to look through multiple pages of the same ish.

the 510's will be copped. i haven't bought sb's since 2005 or 6. it feels weird even looking in here but i'm glad that i did.
i want the tiff hi's since my lows are a little beat but seeing hi's makes me want bison hi's and gives me hope for them. now THAT would be a dope shoe.

These tiffs are nothing but a high top with Tiffany and co colorway and croc skin on it. Nothing major.

Any of the guys that are always in here, and not just here for the Tiffs, have any info on the MIA lows? If that's the nickname.

Well I struck out on the shady Nike DC RSVP. Guess i'll try my luck online tomorrow. The problem will be what site to stalk cuz i'm sure NDC will be a bust.

Well I struck out on the shady Nike DC RSVP. Guess i'll try my luck online tomorrow. The problem will be what site to stalk cuz i'm sure NDC will be a bust.

Ndc and ccs will be a tough one. Everyone and their mom is gonna sleep on those two sites.

Yes it is a 4 in mens. Which translates to a 5.5 in women's sizing. 
How did your Tiff Highs fit? TTS or did you go 1/2 a size up?
I went with my true size (9.5) and it's good, if anything they are more roomy than any of my previous Highs. Just feels like they used less padding throughout the shoe honestly, which makes it a little less snug IMO.

For all my Orlando folks, there's a written list at Galactic 60 people long and about 20 empty chairs as well as 20 people standing outside.  I drove by this morning.  Sorry for no pic. I don't know how many pairs they have but they're selling for box price ($108).  Good luck to everyone.  Retail or nada!!

man, i had no idea this release would get this hype.

these kids are dumb tho, cuz they made a ton of these... the market is gonna be flooded and resell won't be that much.

you'll have to sit on these dumb long for them to really be worth spending hours and nights in the cold like this...

and even then, ain't worth it to me (and i wanna wear them, not resell, like most of these kids)...

i'm in Raleigh, NC, and apparently they started lining up yesterday...

i'm not about that camp out life... i might wait a few hours, but otherwise i'd rather try my luck online saturday morning, and worst case pay some bum their lil' resell fee.

i'm mostly just trying to get my girl a pair, cuz i already got 2 pairs of the lows (1 to rock, and 1 deadstock).
wussup bro! I'ma be at vertical early saturday morning. have you heard anything about endless? 

Back
Top Bottom