2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the more I see the highs and the hype around it, the more I'm turned off by it. I'll give it a try of course (like everyone else) but not worth camping out for.

honestly I'm liking the other grs wayyyyy more than these damn tiffs

Anybody think I'll be able to trade my low top tiffs for a pair of highs? I prefer highs to lows, so I wouldn't mind making that happen.

People are wishing disease and STDs on people who are camping and new to the thread lol. That's wild...

...And can I get another "This thread is ridiculous now" post

i think the reason those of you who are spending $250+ on these new tiffs get so much ish is because your basically saying these...

over any of these....

which, in the mind of many of us thread regulars makes no sense whatsoever...

Repped.. This is truly my feeling

I can't believe this "ghost chair" camping **** flies...I haven't camped for a shoe in long while but idc, if I saw those chairs they would be GONE

My touareg would be stacked with folding chairs

My hope for these has fallen quite a bit. Ah well, now I feel better about splurging for the UCS dunks.

The fox brothers will be my consolation prize at $250 if I can't get these for retail..

New pics of the 510's for those who are interested in them, and for the guys who will be around after this Saturday.

I am liking these

With all these early camping pics popping up. If I manage to get a pair on Saturday on NDC. Im going to throw a small pizza party.

Can we have bacon?

Anyone know when they drop on diamonds website...sorry if its been posted, but I'm not sorting through 50 pages of hype posts...

We will add this to page 51...

So what are the best option to get these?

When they release from resellers in 2 weeks when the next sneaker comes out..

Up, Up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

Lmfao

Last edited:
I don't understand why people won't just cut in front of those ghost chairs. Like who cares, they won't do anything. If they try to stunt you stunt back. Do it for the sneaker world. Don't let no ghost stopping ya.

At the end of the day, the hype is real. But if you know how it is now, this isn't a shock. I happened with the Bred 1's in Dec, It happened with The Lebron X Corks last year, it happened with the Space Jam SB, It happens with every Asics Collabo Gel-Lyte 3 of the last 2 years, It happens with the 'What The... Any shoe Nike wants to put it on", It happens with every Air Jordan XI release. It is what it is. No style, type of shoe is immune to the hype. We all know this. I hope everyone here who wants to rock em gets a pair but we all know that's not gonna happen. And guess what? those who don't cop will live. Some how, some way, the will live without the Tiffs.

Can't wait until next week when everyone that's not here just for tomorrow's release is onto the ASG pack and the infrared 6's...those 510's are looking nice, throw some black or olive laces in them and they'd be sexual, it's just too bad I'm not a camp guy.

Back
Top Bottom