2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

30min more of me waiting around for this rsvp and then i gotta dip. i bet they'll tweet the kobe's first anyways

I'm gonna be camping it at P5 Fairfax at around 3 am anyone else camoing at P5 if so what time ?

I'm gonna be camping it at P5 Fairfax at around 3 am anyone else camoing at P5 if so what time ?
laugh.gif
........ setting yourself up for failure

The majority will try to go Friday night. You're gonna be safe! I won't be out there. I'm deciding if I wanna go to circle A lol.

Why t ******g shops in socal been straight ******* man. All i want to know for a size 6,6.5 not even a common size ! And they always say.. Just come and find out ! Like what the hell man !

Why t ******g shops in socal been straight ******* man. All i want to know for a size 6,6.5 not even a common size ! And they always say.. Just come and find out ! Like what the hell man !
bro calm down you already got your pair and you trippin.. i heard garageskate in huntington beach will have size 4-14. Give them a call 714 500 5755

Last edited:
Out of the early cops in here I think only one person took detailed pictures and the rest simply showed more then one pair and walked off into the distance when asked about paying it forward

Back
Top Bottom