2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Solars on FC are 5Gs but if you search hard enough you can get a pair VNDS 1800-2000
so i should stay away from them! damnn i wanted those WPFS so bad, only 13 i ever seen for sale. I wonder if discover would refund me if theyre fugazi

I was gonna pay 220 at Projectblitz for a 12 but then he jacked those up to 250 a few weeks ago shipped, smaller sizes are stil 220 shipped
Ima be on the lookout for a pair in your size.

on the hunt for these in a size 15 please if anyone see's these pm me asap, thanks guys.

[h2]NIKE DUNK LOW PREMIUM SB[/h2]

Cool Grey/White
anyone ever ordered from www.2stayfly.com their selection last week made me think they were struggling resellers but they recently added more pairs and now im a little sketchy about authenticity. is 500 the going rate for yeezy 2s? i wouldnt know but i find that to be kinda low for a site.

I didnt want to post it to not risk losing the kicks, but f it im too worried to order and if one of you takes it then i guess it wasnt meant to be.
They have your size 15 but no one here has vouched that they have used them before. Worth checking into at the very least though.

http://www.2stayfly.com/dunk-low-premium-sb-petosky/

He still has those clowns that jerk him off and claim "omg great price".

Even when this guy was asking $650 for 01 Royals in a 10. :lol:

sadly enough, thats what 01 Royals go for now. if 2013 Bred 1s are going for $450, $650 for those is a decent price for a deadstock pair.

Ima be on the lookout for a pair in your size.

I appreciate that bro! I could even rock with a 12 honestly before the extra ankle padding 12 worked for me.
They have your size 15 but no one here has vouched that they have used them before. Worth checking into at the very least though.

http://www.2stayfly.com/dunk-low-premium-sb-petosky/

ya i messaged him when i saw that, if i do order ill let him now. their pricing on dunks is about right.

Last edited:
Nice score on those....

Favorite pickup from last year.

sadly enough, thats what 01 Royals go for now. if 2013 Bred 1s are going for $450, $650 for those is a decent price for a deadstock pair.
Exactly,how is 01 royals for $650 a bad price?

That site has yeezy 2's for $500 in every size known to man lol

Last edited:
Nice score on those....

Favorite pickup from last year.

This was during my "I cant deal with these new sneaker dudes, im off shoes" period. Cant believe the great sbs i let pass wpfs, mias, 112s, concords, krampus, medium mint lows, and more! :smh:

This was during my "I cant deal with these new sneaker dudes, im off shoes" period. Cant believe the great sbs i let pass wpfs, mias, 112s, concords, krampus, medium mint lows, and more! :smh:
I know what you mean, still patiently looking for the MIA and krampus for a decent price.

I know what you mean, still patiently looking for the MIA and krampus for a decent price.
yea those hover around 170-180 deadstock on the bay, for 140 id do it. krampus are the closest ill ever get to one of the three bears. In my size the 2 pairs that are from private sellers i might get for less since its their second time listing them for those prices and no takers. Mias are starting to dry up and go closer to 200, they were 160 around christmas. Just like i couldve gotten civilists for around 125 then.

feeling those bisons...cant remember if I had a pair or not =\  

ps... definitely wearing my carhartts tomorrow...thx for the inspiration 
nerd.gif

anyone ever ordered from www.2stayfly.com their selection last week made me think they were struggling resellers but they recently added more pairs and now im a little sketchy about authenticity. is 500 the going rate for yeezy 2s? i wouldnt know but i find that to be kinda low for a site.

I didnt want to post it to not risk losing the kicks, but f it im too worried to order and if one of you takes it then i guess it wasnt meant to be.
either its a typo and they meant 5000

or its fake

Working to get my pair back. Aside from the Jedi's, this is probably my favorite SB of all time.
definitely one of my top three along with the dooms (which I also have) and iron highs (don't have) .

those camos are mad ugly . give me the somps please , yall can keep the tiff highs too , js being honest .

Last edited:

good looks on the pics...not bad. If I scoop, I'd have to swap out the laces immediately. A little too bright for the shoe for me. Worked on the Brian Anderson's because of the swoosh and collar...not here so much

The midsole paint was messed up on my right shoe. It didn't have the gradient paint fade haha.

I went back to my shop and switched it out.

Just a heads up for anyone else buying them in person, it's something to look for. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if it wasn't on the out sole

Back
Top Bottom