2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What the dunks are gold box aren't they? pretty popular
wink.gif
see this guy did his research

but are you not confirming or denying that either?
read what i posted there werent that many popular and limited gold boxes

that guy knew what i was referring to

think of the concept of those and apply it to these

and no the shoe isnt all black it will feature a lot of black

but there will be a shiny color as well

cant say much more than that atm

read what i posted there werent that many popular and limited gold boxes
that guy knew what i was referring to
think of the concept of those and apply it to these
and no the shoe isnt all black it will feature a lot of black
but there will be a shiny color as well

cant say much more than that atm

Thats more useful...

that swoosh looks like its peeling a grand would be pushing it

750 is already a stretch

Corgi been beating people in the head for years now. Used to be able to get a good deal from him.

anyone ever ordered from www.2stayfly.com their selection last week made me think they were struggling resellers but they recently added more pairs and now im a little sketchy about authenticity. is 500 the going rate for yeezy 2s? i wouldnt know but i find that to be kinda low for a site.

I didnt want to post it to not risk losing the kicks, but f it im too worried to order and if one of you takes it then i guess it wasnt meant to be.

Last edited:
anyone ever ordered from www.2stayfly.com their selection last week made me think they were struggling resellers but they recently added more pairs and now im a little sketchy about authenticity. is 500 the going rate for yeezy 2s? i wouldnt know but i find that to be kinda low for a site.

I didnt want to post it to not risk losing the kicks, but f it im too worried to order and if one of you takes it then i guess it wasnt meant to be.

Solars on FC are 5Gs but if you search hard enough you can get a pair VNDS 1800-2000

I wouldn't trust anyone selling yeezys for only $500

Solars on FC are 5Gs but if you search hard enough you can get a pair VNDS 1800-2000

so i should stay away from them! damnn i wanted those WPFS so bad, only 13 i ever seen for sale. I wonder if discover would refund me if theyre fugazi

I was gonna pay 220 at Projectblitz for a 12 but then he jacked those up to 250 a few weeks ago shipped, smaller sizes are stil 220 shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom