2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These pics actually make me want them...

That's what I've been saying too. Every pic I see since the initial leak I've liked them more and more.

I just hope they're an easy cop. I slept on last years waiting for them to hit discount then I lost any chance of my size (13).

Last edited:
It is when you know a spot getting 300 pairs and no civilians can buy them :tongue:  just trying to help out a few lost souls is all don't hate there are still good ppl on this planet at least i like to think so.

Repped... Helping out in more ways then one... Wish I had friends near base to snag up some of those pairs..

30. So old that when I bought sneakers as a teenager I remember walking into a store days after a release, asking for my size, handing the clerk cash and going home (even for JB). Crazy, I know.

30. So old that when I bought sneakers as a teenager I remember walking into a store days after a release, asking for my size, handing the clerk cash and going home (even for JB). Crazy, I know.

i too am approaching 30 and remember those days. i remember when i bought the white/green IVs a week after they came out and Olympic VIIs and Cool Grey IVs sitting for a few weeks back in 2004. i remember when people got clowned for wearing the old colorways of the current model Jordans. i even remember the jordans used to go on sale down to $19.99 in eastbay magazine

i too am approaching 30 and remember those days. i remember when i bought the white/green IVs a week after they came out and Olympic VIIs and Cool Grey IVs sitting for a few weeks back in 2004. i remember when people got clowned for wearing the old colorways of the current model Jordans. i even remember the jordans used to go on sale down to $19.99 in eastbay magazine

had to have the latest colorway... i definitely remember that... **** i remember when team jordans were actually cool

my boy just came back from his deployment today... i wonder what they have on base out there at luke (AZ)
LMAO um probably some of these..... there is nothing out there very small base with a small px I'm at fort hood largest military installation in the continental US so....

i dont know where you're from but olympic 7s sold out on release day in 04 by me :smh:

luke is the base where they train the fighter pilots though and is the largest f-16 training base in the world but when you live in hood everything looks small lol

i dont know where you're from but olympic 7s sold out on release day in 04 by me :smh:
i live in Chicago. believe it or not, they were on display at Footlocker on State St for a little minute
lol at the NBs. And yea NY has always been crazy for kicks, just so many people. You would find the kicks at shops and they would tax like crazy. I remember my mom actually gave me 190 to buy raptor 7s in 02. I was only 13 but i was a size 10 already. She used to get me kicks early before i even knew what they were but if she couldnt get em through her regular dude they would charge rape prices even back then. But when I moved to florida in 07 it was so easy to get anything. I got the Old love new love pack the monday after release and couldve easily doubled or tripled up. Milli vanilli, Lucky cats, pee wee hermans, purple pigeons were all copped with ease too as soon as i learned about sb's. I even helped some members either on NSB or here get the lucky cats back then, but it was so easy. I feel like it all changed here when the Year of the Rabbit 7s came out, after that the lines started and by the time BC3s came it was over.

Just wondering why people think the tiffs are gonna be easy cop? The only skate shop around me Is getting 1 FSR

Just wondering why people think the tiffs are gonna be easy cop? The only skate shop around me Is getting 1 FSR
your skateshop is most likely going to put all their pairs on ebay or let their employees grab them.

Last edited:

I dont think theyll be easy persay, just somewhat available. My local is getting at the very least 80 pairs but they have an awesome sb account too, thats how manny yoths they got in as well. The hype is real though. Im not willing to wait longer than 8 hours in line i would say. get there at 4am, they open at 12. Try to cop online at 8am while i wait lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom