2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've never owned a pair of sb's but the "when pigs fly" shoe has gotten to me. Do sb's usually run big? I'm a size 8 normally

Get An 8 Bro ... I'm A 8 And It Fits Perfect I Think A 8.5 Would've Been To Roomy For Me

^Right on guys! I've heard people say they run big from the asg dunk but I never got a pair and I don't wanna miss out on these. Might just have to pay the $170 price tag on ebay for these.

highs run tts for me but lows feel a little snug for my size so I go .5 up. slightly wide feet here tho.

Just got my first Dunk High, the Birch CW, and it sucks to say I have to return it. The fit is absolutely terrible, my pinky toe is getting crushed yet the shoe is too long.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Messing around with some socks to find a good fit, and it's a lot better with thinner socks. I'm just trying every way to keep this pair lol.

Messing around with some socks to find a good fit, and it's a lot better with thinner socks. I'm just trying every way to keep this pair lol.
What so you mean that they are too long? Do they look funny on your feet or something?
You sure you don't have to just break them in.

Dude must have a irregular pinky toe...bc these fit tts for me...every box series fits tts to me. Never had a problem with sizing on sb's

Oh ok...im a 10....you should def.rock them in ur crib til they break in...Even though i have never needed to break them in (pretty strange) but everybodies feet aint the same ....good luck

I got some SB dunk highs recently, I wear a 9.5 and that's what I ordered. These fit TTS to me and might even have a tiny bit of extra room honestly. Fit fine and comfortable right out of the box. My feet are more narrow than wide though.

Last edited:
Everybody foot is different, I never really understood the whole 'how do they fit' question. For me high's fit TTS and lows fit snug, so I usually go a .5 up. However that's just me.

You know I need to see these in person because so far I'm disappointed in this SB low. I don't get why they'd put that material on the side panels. It throws the shoe off.
I really dont like the mesh on the side either. It does not look right at all.

I've seen numerous pairs with the mesh on the side panels and they were all samples.

All the pairs releasing should have the mesh only on the back heel tab.

Back
Top Bottom