2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just copped the Birch pair, sweet colorway, had to. My first dunk, I see a lot I like, but most are the QS's and I don't have a local shop(at least I don't think) that gets those.

Last edited:
^ Yeah I wanted to grab some others but no dice.

Shoulda grabbed em when they first dropped. :smh: With my luck I woulda got all the tees and then not the shoes. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Yeah I wanted to grab some others but no dice.

Shoulda grabbed em when they first dropped.
mean.gif
With my luck I woulda got all the tees and then not the shoes.
laugh.gif
just give em a call im pretty sure they have a larger supply in-store 617-868-2001

I kinda wish Sequoias would sell out already. Even though I bought mine at retail, its such a shame to see a beautiful sneaker end up so undesirable in the community.

Quick on foot of the WPF. Dope shoe! Happy MLK Day everybody! Please take time out your day to think about Martin Luther King Jr and all his contributions to the world! Strive to be peaceful! It's all love NT!

Nice pic my dude. Spot on with the MLK message. His principles are so relevant these days.

Side note - I'm salty this dude rockin shorts right now when its colder than eskimo ******* here in VA this week....

Thanks man. I took a quick picture when I was out and about. Got the CNCPTS tee on the day they released the WPF.  
Nice pic my dude. Spot on with the MLK message. His principles are so relevant these days.

Side note - I'm salty this dude rockin shorts right now when its colder than eskimo ******* here in VA this week....
Thanks. Yeah, he did so much for the world man. I hope one day to change the world for the better as he did.

Side note - No need to be salty, it will warm up in VA.........one day. 
laugh.gif
  It's always sunny here in Cali. 

These popped up on Premier today...materials look ehh, but I like the simple colorway...will def. cop on sale but not for $85 + shipping

photos are from the flatspot website, Premier seems to photoshop their photos to make the materials look better
grin.gif

Last edited:
I've never owned a pair of sb's but the "when pigs fly" shoe has gotten to me. Do sb's usually run big? I'm a size 8 normally

Back
Top Bottom