2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did anyone really expect the Tiffs to have the same quality as the lows?

They are pumping out like 30x's as many pairs and know they will sell out regardless
The question is "does it really matter?" 90% of the ppl who are copping won't be skateboarding or doing any extreme activities in them

Are we really judging quality off of pictures? 
laugh.gif

The Highs are matte.  Not exactly an apples to apples comparison.  The croc print appears to be a bit stenciled in and not as defined admittedly, but I'll wait until I have these in hand to pass judgment.

Are we really judging quality off of pictures? :lol:

The Highs are matte.  Not exactly an apples to apples comparison.  The croc print appears to be a bit stenciled in and not as defined admittedly, but I'll wait until I have these in hand to pass judgment.

I think it's clear they won't match quality but that doesn't mean they will be a bad quality

I am copping x2's maybe x3's regardless then my next cop is those SOMP's

I think it's clear they won't match quality but that doesn't mean they will be a bad quality

I am copping x2's maybe x3's regardless then my next cop is thoseBasicall
Basically. I'm not skateboarding in them. I just want em to rock. Let's not overthink this, people

Are we really judging quality off of pictures? 
laugh.gif

Agreed Side by side the highs look cheap but will wait to have these in hand for final judgement (not gonna spend rape though) ... hope everyone that wanted to get the YOTH was able to scoop em up was busy this weekend so didnt even attempt to cop em XD. on my to cop list are the Tiff Highs, Snake eyes, & Nigel Sylvester's. eventually want to grab the brickhouses, White out dunks, & the Croc skins.

side note: how many QS are we getting next month? BHMs, Tiffs, & those 510s? also why would nike release the 510s a day before the tiffs release?

Agreed Side by side the highs look cheap but will wait to have these in hand for final judgement (not gonna spend rape though) ... hope everyone that wanted to get the YOTH was able to scoop em up was busy this weekend so didnt even attempt to cop em XD. on my to cop list are the Tiff Highs, Snake eyes, & Nigel Sylvester's. eventually want to grab the brickhouses, White out dunks, & the Croc skins.

side note: how many QS are we getting next month? BHMs, Tiffs, & those 510s? also why would nike release the 510s a day before the tiffs release?

I picked up some brick houses I'll up some on foot pics for you later!

Stop panicking people I think tiffs going to be flooding the market so much so people will play out and grow sick of the cw :x

Last edited:

Maybe, The Tiff's aren't a QS. It's not much of a quickstrike with ads everywhere and a date set for over a month.

2 more weeks. I need the camos, tiffs, and St. John's. Gonna double up on tiffs if I miss out on the Kobe's that day

One of the main reason the tiffs look crappy is cause nike stop ******g with real animal skin for some shoes ! Chicago 1s royal 1s are crap . Look at the banned 1s leather to the new bred 1s , the banned 1s leather is on point!!tiff hi to the OG tiffs are real leather on 05 fake plastic leather .

Yoth was drastically produced in less numbers than the tiffs.

Not to mention the quality on the yoth is 10x better.

:smokin +1 I think the tiff could very well become like a great movie we all know and love that was then dishonoured by a cheaply made follow up sequel just to cash in on loyal fans, lion king 3 and god father 3 come to mind :smh: should have kept it QS HS with quality materials my opinion only...

2 more weeks. I need the camos, tiffs, and St. John's. Gonna double up on tiffs if I miss out on the Kobe's that day
kobes are on my radar aswell if i miss out on em ill prolly scoop up the white out dunks & brick houses along with the Tiffs

i definitely need those tiffs. wanted the tiffany dunks since rd alllllll those years ago. but wasnt gonna swing 800+ for them. i'll get these fasho.

copped the linens a few weeks ago. even those i have the linen af1, word to fat joe, the dunk highs are a gorgeous shoe in that cw. and the quality is top notch.

:smokin +1 I think the tiff could very well become like a great movie we all know and love that was then dishonoured by a cheaply made follow up sequel just to cash in on loyal fans, lion king 3 and god father 3 come to mind :smh: should have kept it QS HS with quality materials my opinion only...

I completely understand wanting the premium materials, I do as well. However it's almost worth the trade to have them available to more people who want em by having them mass produced and obviously crappier materials. It's a tough trade off but I'm happy that they shouldn't be impossible to get.

Back
Top Bottom