2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

retail or bust on the Tiffs for me. really disappointed with the quality. Was thinking of doubling up but after the latest pics i'll be happy with one.

super faded croc print :smh:

hella creases :smh: :smh:

I just paid $264 with a coupon for a pre-order, had to call them.  Like I said previously, while they may have made a lot more than the lows, the hype is three times as real.  We don't have any locals that will carry this so my only shot at these would be online at NDC which will most certainly be a fail.  Now I can try and double up instead of worrying about striking out on my first pair.  Let me know where I can find lows for $400.
it's your money but damn. paying that much would make me fell like this.

Last edited:

it's your money but damn. paying that much would make me fell like this.
It wasn't an easy decision, but I know what's going to happen.  I'm going to call the 15-20 shops I usually call and I'm going to be told that my size is sold out, no phone orders, or they're gone all together.  Not to mention while we all can sit here and say the quality isn't up to the lows, the hypebeasts don't know that and if I can acquire a second then it's easy trade bait.  I wish I had done that with the Gamma XI's knowing they'd be getting in return Bred 1's and in a few instances with cash.

retail or bust on the Tiffs for me. really disappointed with the quality. Was thinking of doubling up but after the latest pics i'll be happy with one.

super faded croc print
mean.gif

hella creases
mean.gif
mean.gif
Samesis, retail or bust. Hype blah blah blah, still not a favorite colorway of mine. If I can sell them for double I will, not gonna lie. It would be nice to sell them and pick up an older dunk ive been looking for.

unless i missed this while skimming through the thread, here's a new pic of the S.O.M.P. dunks w/ Nigel Sylvester... needless to say im quite disappointed with these. Gonna have to wait for more pics but as of now they look so generic.

Can NOT wait for two weeks from now...all I'm thinking about are the BHM this week and everyone's concerned with Tiff's when they know they're gonna be everywhere lol. I bet we'll even see them at FNL! (Jk lol) I am curious though, with the quality looking like a JB retro, are most copping for nostalgia of the lows or more so the colorway?

anyone have problems with vertical urges site? they got overwhelmed according to their twitter. and yes, they will have the tiff's online.  
I didn't attempt an order but someone posted a few pages back that it isn't live inventory and they oversold. Dude posted email to him from the owner. Wouldn't rely on them for online yet, they are new to QS releases online (YOTH was the first one), so probably have some kinks to work out. They are great guys and legit shop though. Phone orders always after the local line, quick shipping, etc.

2/9 can't come soon enough...
Agreed, brother. But more like 2/14 as we will see a TON of "Need Tiffs in a 10.5" posts on 2/9 as well as poorly executed "humble brag" photos about picking them up. Word to @BIPRoberts, master of the well-executed humble brag.

Side by side, the lows really do trump the highs in terms of quality.
Nice pic, repped.
Feb, right? Did we ever find out if it was GR or QS? Need these fo sho. Repped for the pics, homie.

These snake eyes are nice ^^^ :smokin to the picture poster with the lame wearing the white pants and goofy dress shoes, that's whack. I'm not going to be re quoting that trash pic, reaching, but I will correct your error, those ain't drivers, check the heels completely different shoe silhouette :smh: they ain't even in the same league, style or price point, Gucci hand made python drivers or me don't compare to this ASAP ankle swinging fashion dressing brudda, get your facts straight whilst trying to make/take points/shots. Takenotes :smokin

For educational purposes and correction these are more on point with the loafer/driver silhouette and invalidates your attempt to discredit my opinion

Last edited:
30k seems like far too little. that sounds along the lines of the YOTH release. tiffs are looking to be the jordan 11 of sb this year in terms of production #s.

Nike is capitalizing on the demand, for once, with tons of pairs.

There's a reason preorders are so low for these. There's a reason shops are getting more pairs of these than their regular dunks AND it's a QS. There's a reason it has a $108 box tag.

Now will the supply meet the demand? Only time will tell. I believe so. I think this release will bring out the older heads and the hype beasts. But not enough to fill the supply.

You guys think it's a possibility that they made the croc flat on purpose to kind of differentiate the low from the high. No one ever said the high is a mirror of the low. Quality doesn't look that promising but you never know til you see them

These snake eyes are nice ^^^ :smokin to the picture poster with the lame wearing the white pants and goofy dress shoes, that's whack. I'm not going to be re quoting that trash pic, reaching, but I will correct your error, those ain't drivers, check the heels completely different shoe silhouette :smh: they ain't even in the same league, style or price point, Gucci hand made python drivers or me don't compare to this ASAP fashion dressing brudda, get your facts straight whilst trying to make/take points/shots.

Lol!!!! His crappy white pants probably cost more than your Gucci loafers. Ifbimnnot mistaken by the spikes those are leboutins. So yes they aren't bin the same league as your Gucci's actually much higher. Not saying it looks good but that's Dwayne wade from the Miami heat. He doesn't have to come on line to post his Gucci's cause he doesnt need it to feel good about himself. You should've just stopped yesterday

I mean obviously not 750k produced, but it will be the most mass produced QS (if we must call it that) of the year.  30k doesn't sound right, when HELLA retailers are getting some pretty solid inventory for this release. Also can't forget about NDC & Niketowns dipping their hands in the SB pot. DSC fairfax & online) will have a ton as well since they're the flagship shop for the release. Hey, I could be totally wrong but I'm just making an educated guess based upon what we've seen.

I mean obviously not 750k produced, but it will be the most mass produced QS (if we must call it that) of the year.  30k doesn't sound right, when HELLA retailers are getting some pretty solid inventory for this release. Also can't forget about NDC & Niketowns dipping their hands in the SB pot. DSC fairfax & online) will have a ton as well since they're the flagship shop for the release. Hey, I could be totally wrong but I'm just making an educated guess based upon what we've seen.
yeah they'll produce more but the shoes are gonna have a lot more demand than a regular sb. Surprised the yoth was as hyped as it was. That **** sold out quick

Lol!!!! His crappy white pants probably cost more than your Gucci loafers. Ifbimnnot mistaken by the spikes those are leboutins. So yes they aren't bin the same league as your Gucci's actually much higher. Not saying it looks good but that's Dwayne wade from the Miami heat. He doesn't have to come on line to post his Gucci's cause he doesnt need it to feel good about himself. You should've just stopped yesterday

That goofy picture of DW was posted with the sole purpose to discredit me and make my opinion sound stupid, Oh.. that's dwyane wade you don't say? One of the most talked about ball players of our generation? He hoops well but if that pictures anything to go by his style is off point :smh: He's got money he's famous everybody knows this, it's not about how much something costs, Just because something is expensive doesn't make it good or better, just because someone has money doesn't mean they have good taste and know how to spend it, you can pay for school but you can't buy class.

Who was trying to make themselves feel good, it's just a pair of shoes? Not a Ferrari. Didn't intend to hurt feelings or blow elite sb ogs minds, I was just sharing a sb inspired pick up, inspiration being the recent sb snakeskin designs brick house and snake eyes mixed with a missed out on the YOTH and RO never releasing, it was on topic, people either liked or didn't idc I was merly sharing my experience, I don't answer to you or nobody especially when I've done nothing wrong and I'm in the right. Take your negativity and salt else where...
:rofl:

Last edited:

that number is very accurate FYI largest QS in SB history

also the lows are bananas
my original question still stands. where are people getting this info?

so far one store has confirmed they are getting more tiffs than YOTH.

nobody has considered how many stores that got YOTH are not getting the tiffs. are there any? yes.

with the way SBs are being released on NDC and in combination of the crap quality everyone is speculating, the assumption is that nike made a huge number of these.

but there isn't any real evidence.

if anyone has anything more than opinions, speculations, educated guesses or regurgitated bullsht, i'd like to hear it.

Did anyone really expect the Tiffs to have the same quality as the lows?

They are pumping out like 30x's as many pairs and know they will sell out regardless

Back
Top Bottom