2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any where else dropping the Verdys in kid sizes? Took a L in my daughter on EQL and every where else I only see men sizes posted for raffle

Y’all think me using my wife’s StockX acct (I honestly rarely use it) is bad… I work nights, and my shoe deliveries always come after I leave for work, so she’s the one that gets em all off the porch. Ain’t no “I been had these” for me. She doesn’t really trip tho. Most of the time. I’ll just get the occasional “again” or “more”.

Y’all just don’t know how to play the game…

Step 1: Find some absurdly priced pair of sneakers, that you obviously have no intention to buy, a pair that looks vaguely similar to the pair you actually want…

Step 2: Tell the wife how badly you want that absurdly expensive pair…Tell her you’ll sell some other shoes to fund them…Tell her you won’t buy any other pairs for the rest of the year…Blah, blah, blah…Rinse and repeat for a few weeks…

Step 3: This is the most critical step…Drop the bombshell on her that there’s this much cheaper pair you stumbled across / didn’t know was dropping / didn’t know existed until that very moment (The pair you actually want) that you’ll settle for since you realized that other pair (The absurdly priced pair you never really wanted) would be too costly to buy…

That usually works for me once or twice a year :lol:…It’s all about the long game fellas…

Step 1: Find some absurdly priced pair of sneakers, that you obviously have no intention to buy, a pair that looks vaguely similar to the pair you actually want…

Step 2: Tell the wife how badly you want that absurdly expensive pair…Tell her you’ll sell some other shoes to fund them…Tell her you won’t buy any other pairs for the rest of the year…Blah, blah, blah…Rinse and repeat for a few weeks…

Step 3: This is the most critical step…Drop the bombshell on her that there’s this much cheaper pair you stumbled across / didn’t know was dropping / didn’t know existed until that very moment (The pair you actually want) that you’ll settle for since you realized that other pair (The absurdly priced pair you never really wanted) would be too costly to buy…

That usually works for me once or twice a year :lol:…It’s all about the long game fellas…
All this, on top of all the snkrs nonsense and raffles shenanigans would either make me retire or get a f divorce :smh:

My wife doesn’t really check up, so it’s easy for me to say that they cost _____, then when her eyes get huge, and she gets that look on her face, I tell her “nah, they’re only ______ much”, or “but I can get em for much cheaper than that”.

Definitely going to try and double up
1000000390.jpg

Back
Top Bottom