2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It’s interesting we haven’t heard anything about the dunks inspired by the Wu Tang Clan. I believe they were supposed to release this month.

I still have my OG pair !

IMG_2398.jpeg

Anyone looking for a pair ??

IMG_2396.jpeg

IMG_2345.jpeg

Anyone who caught a SNKRS dub for those Chameleon Sablones get any kind of tracking update? Mine still says "awaiting UPS Pickup."

What was weird was I never got the e-mail noti, but received the "Got Em" screen this time.

Spoke to CS, and at first she was like "I don't see your order." Once I gave the order number they were like "oh yeah It says it's slated for the 5th."

She assured me that UPS picked it up but most likely they missed the scan(?). Told me to check back tomorrow and follow up if no update or package received.

I'm fine either way, since I wanted to wait in person to see if I was going to keep them or not but sucks having the funds already withdrawn and having to deal with the worse case scenario.
Dealing with this exact same issue. Nike said they were on a truck to UPS and they’d be here no later than the 5th. That was this morning and nothing delivered and no status update from “ready for carrier pickup”. I didn’t get any notification email either. I got the got em screen, a charge in my cc and they are shown as shipped in my order history. 🤷‍♂️. Guess if I don’t get them this weekend I’ll start worrying.

Olympics landed yesterday had some time to throw them on today

I like them far more then I thought I would, they are a bit snug but they feel like they will break in nicely

Definitely on the blue lace team which is another surprise as I really thought I’d fw the black but idk the blue hits right somehow

I dont think anyone’s dying to see these as we all know what they look like but will post some photos once my daughter gets her pair at her party

Dealing with this exact same issue. Nike said they were on a truck to UPS and they’d be here no later than the 5th. That was this morning and nothing delivered and no status update from “ready for carrier pickup”. I didn’t get any notification email either. I got the got em screen, a charge in my cc and they are shown as shipped in my order history. 🤷‍♂️. Guess if I don’t get them this weekend I’ll start worrying.
Don’t worry I don’t think Nike will postmodern you lol

I was originally sold on the Olympics after seeing the black laces but the blue laces are growing on me. I just wish there was blue somewhere else on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom