2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’ve had similar happen pretty often as of late. Will say shipped, or have a UPS or FedEx notification saying I have a package… no updates at all for a few days, next thing I know it’s out for delivery.

I actually got something on snkrs a few weeks back, I don’t even think I got an order confirmation email.

With the inconsistencies straight from the source (Nike, NB, adidas, etc….) how are you telling fake from legit these days anyway? Unless you have a legit pair in one hand, and fake in the other. Even then, I’ve seen comparison pics with pairs right next to each other, and it’s difficult to tell.

Depends on the shoe. But those factory flaws on otherwise perfect pairs are actually how you know they’re legit. No counterfeiter is gonna spend the time and resources to make a convincing replica but leave the logo slightly crooked, for example. (And if they ever do try to make flaws on purpose then word will get around and that specific flaw becomes an easy tell for that specific batch.) That’s why I’m always cool with minor imperfections like that. Real ones know

IMG_9141.jpg
IMG_9140.jpg

Good ol SNKRS forgot to include the black laces in the box. Blown.

contact NDC and see if you can get a coupon code towards a future purchase, it's worked for a lot of us who've received botched shipments. heck you might even try asking if they can send you black pair of SB laces on top of the coupon code

contact NDC and see if you can get a coupon code towards a future purchase, it's worked for a lot of us who've received botched shipments. heck you might even try asking if they can send you black pair of SB laces on top of the coupon code
Yours?
Cotton candy laces sold me on em

Yep, checked everywhere and inside the shoes, NDC only gave me the blue ones.
I just went ahead and bought some spare black laces from litlaces. I assumed that Nike wouldn't have just laces to send me so just bit the bullet and bought it elsewhere.

I'm hoping that I can snag the Silver Surfers on the low though.

The Nike SB page on FB is hit or miss, but I've done many good transactions there over the last 5+ years

Oh that did reminds me, can anyone pass along a good rec. for replacement Ultraman gray laces?
I tried some ADL gray laces and they were wayyyyy off.

Lots of dunks over on rukus

Looked like smaller sizes with few available but there were a lot of the latest releases up on there for you smaller footed folks (and maybe bigger I didn’t check all the available sizes)

To add black sheep has quite a few there site looked like least one pair was a fsr

Back
Top Bottom