2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lmao wut....we got foot inspectors now?

No he is answering your questions yours don't do it because your foot is almost touching the front of them where as a lot of people that have any space in the toebox are getting these creases. They come out easily enough though

birdman hand hub :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't understand buying a preorder.. If anything you'll pay around that same price for resell if you strike out..

from looking at how much nike skipped on the quality of the tiff highs im hopping they are a GR because if these hype magnets are going to be "limited" it would be quite sad considering how much better the lows are. I understand times are different and nike cant replicate the quality from past but man does that croc look awful. 

My fam coming out the word work asking me if i can get them tiff highs 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  i might try for my little cousin tho cause he actually skates , but every body else i don't know..

Last edited:

YO UNheard of brand is doing a so called VIP on YOTH, they want you to buy Send Help 2, plus one Nike SB tee top get Yoth shoe. **** no!!

Phone orders for the VIP YOTH package will be taken at 5PM EST, check there twitter
That is par for the course for them. They did a similar thing with Cork Brons when they dropped. I imagine they will do two pair for the Tiffs. 
mean.gif
 Main reason I don't mess with them. Just wish my boys store would get all SBs (they did get the 112s).

So tiffs, quartersnacks , walk of fame 2s, and maybe those camo joints. Shoot, already cutting down for the year but seems like too much

Back
Top Bottom