2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Apparently there's a SNKRS Dunk reserve today at 10AM EST.

Hopefully some good CWs dropped and I can secure my first SNKRS win of the year.

Edit: Kids only.

Last edited:
Yup, just sell then buy what you want…don’t have to pay a $40 fee

last time I traded (which was only twice) was more than a decade ago

the one time the guy I traded with offered to send first

when I got my shoes I opened the box on the bottom, put his shoes in, taped the box shut, and wrote return to sender on the package 🤷‍♂️
if only most people were as trustworthy as you two gentleman the sneaker community.....nah, the world, would be a much better place.

This is the reason why you would use TradeBlock...

I have a pair of white Oreo 4s in 9.5 that I want to trade for size 9. For me to sell them, Stockx would take like $50 after fees to sell those, and then I'd be paying $50 fees to re-buy the size 9s.
this probably has been said a million times before and maybe even tried.......but, i wish NikeTalk had a buy/sell/trade feature. like an actual service. I know people BST here all the time and maybe if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But, It's weird seeing all this apps and services pop up when NT has access to so many sneaker enthusiasts and a lot of cache with them all.

2nd release in a row that Undefeated gets stuck validating the submission. Been spinning for 10 minutes but don’t want to cancel in case they think I’m trying to submit multiple entries
1B41C066-FE49-4EA9-BF20-F148206A1331.png

Y’all can thank SOLELINKS for that one…Gave the bot runners just enough notice to roll out…Smooth going before they blasted the info 🤷‍♂️

For everybody who already entered, IF they open the raffle again don’t re-enter…They made the same early raffle error for a couple drops in the past and both times commented that all entries would be counted…If you try again you’ll get canned for multiple entries…

Never got through on undefeated since it just kept spinning. Didn't matter how many times I refreshed, change browser, incognito, anything. Not even holding my breath at this point since I just entered on premier and lick

Never got through on undefeated since it just kept spinning. Didn't matter how many times I refreshed, change browser, incognito, anything. Not even holding my breath at this point since I just entered on premier and lick
same. don’t expect to ever see these but a couple entries never hurt.

what’s the word on a SNKRS release?

Back
Top Bottom