2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Early morning grocery event w/ the Un’ DS’ed Heat just in time for the RED, White & Blue holiday weekend.
15799C62-814B-42E2-9E34-1C95ABEF821D.jpeg
59AA7C85-291E-49A1-8832-4545357FAFA1.jpeg

Prolly gonna lace swap but didn’t have the time right now lol.
🔥 shoes but it looks like the toebox is pretty flimsy?

I hear that a restock of the dunk is coming to nike by you this month anyone know if this is true?and if so what date?

It looks like a single piece of canvas cloth so I think it will be pretty flimsy.
Yeah, those pics might have changed my mind about the shoe entirely–I've got a thing about toebox creases.

I was going to flip my desert moss union 4s for a pair, but once I got them in hand I decided to keep them. It doesn't hurt that the toebox on those appears to be constructed out of a triple-reinforced and heavily padded ballistic mesh.

It looks like a single piece of canvas cloth so I think it will be pretty flimsy.
The toe box is as thick as the tongue… which isn’t super thin but not thick.
3DBD2E18-D6EC-499E-82B7-172B5DC07498.jpeg

Yeah, those pics might have changed my mind about the shoe entirely–I've got a thing about toebox creases.

I was going to flip my desert moss union 4s for a pair, but once I got them in hand I decided to keep them. It doesn't hurt that the toebox on those appears to be constructed out of a triple-reinforced and heavily padded ballistic mesh.

The toe box is stiff & hasn’t creased yet but it a lot of wear it’ll break in like any canvas.
1F48D9E8-38E4-44E5-9E5C-C6DD71BA126D.jpeg

But it's not gonna crease - it's like a piece of cloth :emoji_thinking:

Yeah, it’s not the creasing I think he’s worried about I think it’s how frumpy it’ll look after a bunch of wears.
IMO I think it’ll break in that way purposely like the rest of shoe is suppose to look vintage/worn.

Back
Top Bottom