2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

4C177FC5-30AB-46DF-A196-10EE22E0FD59.jpeg

Whats the pair that he has on feet?

I assume Thunder Blues from 2012.

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Thunder-BlueCool-Grey-White-3-600x451.jpg

For those that didn't read the article, the concept on the original When Pigs Fly (render below) is pretty cool.

Originally Deon & co wanted to do a cop/police theme, where it could be a tear-away material to reveal the pink (aka the pig - police). Nike wouldn't let that happen. The colors below (light blue, yellow, white, blackish/grey for their ties) are the colors of Massachusetts State Troopers' uniforms. Blue & red police lights on the sole.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F02%2Fconcepts-nike-sb-dunk-hi-og-when-pigs-fly-deon-point-sole-mates-interview-10.jpg

Just a wear update. Basically have worn these for some amount of time everyday since I have got them in sun, rain, snow, sleet, etc. Other then the cut on purpose parts the canvas has held up while rest of shoe is falling apart lol so unless you skate them good luck naturally distressing
20210214_163237.jpg

Tried on for the gram :lol:

Full disclosure these are worn to the dog park, for any yard work, running to the store, dog walks, playing with my nieces in leaf piles lol, the list goes on. They aren't worn anywhere where I worry about what I look like :lol:
Surprised we didn’t see more people dye the tan canvas on these. It’s a pretty blank canvas, so to speak, minus the mismatched details/outsole.

I skated mine a bit and they definitely ripped pretty easily. They ended up being too snug and needing a 12.5 or 13 but it would’ve been cool to keep at it and then take some of the rest of the canvas. But I don’t love the completely mismatched look

What are these worth? I’ve seen prices ranging all over. Sz 11 DS no box
EF2B20E4-BB69-4045-838B-BCCF57D913BC.jpeg

Random GR from I believe tape box era (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong there as might have been early teal box). Went on discount at skate shops, ccs, etc. Very similar to the redwoods (tape box), which I prefer, and actually recently ditched cause I had beat them up too bad as my daily for a long long time.

Worth is a really tough question in today's market. The vast majority of people who bought those when they dropped got them on discount.

In today's market I can almost assure you they aren't worth whatever the asking price is. That being said, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Best advice I have is take what you are willing to pay for them and search around for other dunks at that price point. If there's nothing that you'd rather spend that same amount on, then you'll be happy with your purchase. Just my two cents.

Random GR from I believe tape box era (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong there as might have been early teal box). Went on discount at skate shops, ccs, etc. Very similar to the redwoods (tape box), which I prefer, and actually recently ditched cause I had beat them up too bad as my daily for a long long time.

Worth is a really tough question in today's market. The vast majority of people who bought those when they dropped got them on discount.

In today's market I can almost assure you they aren't worth whatever the asking price is. That being said, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Best advice I have is take what you are willing to pay for them and search around for other dunks at that price point. If there's nothing that you'd rather spend that same amount on, then you'll be happy with your purchase. Just my two cents.
I scooped for $50 on fb marketplace and I’m actually looking to sell or trade. I’m not really into dunks but is figured it’s good trade bait

Nike Dunk High “Syracuse”
Color: White/Orange Blaze
Style Code: DD1399-101
Release Date: March 10, 2021
Price: $110
1613357902132.jpeg
1613357928204.jpeg
1613358100659.jpeg
1613357940101.jpeg
1613357954473.jpeg
1613357965757.jpeg
will be available in full family Sizing

1. Swoosh looks off - Are these kids again?

2. Great to see the regular laces back on these.

Back
Top Bottom