2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this is the real big foot struggle. 11.5 boyz on suicide watch

80231E4E-C366-4783-BDFB-EFEFAE6BC8AC.jpeg

Supposedly only a minor difference in width, women's being narrower by a very small amount, so if all pairs are just produced to the men's size specifications, women would have no problems. Nike's already been putting men's and women's sizes on the same label, seems pointless to continue limiting the size runs.
Agreed. Make every single Nike and Jordan in sizes 4-16, and make tons of pairs for each size! My only hesitation would be how do women truly feel in terms of the fit. Like do women really prefer a Woman’s sized pair vs the Men’s equivalent sized pair? Or are they perfectly fine with Men’s sized/fitted pairs without Women’s sizing?

Agreed. Make every single Nike and Jordan in sizes 4-16, and make tons of pairs for each size! My only hesitation would be how do women truly feel in terms of the fit. Like do women really prefer a Woman’s sized pair vs the Men’s equivalent sized pair? Or are they perfectly fine with Men’s sized/fitted pairs without Women’s sizing?
or nike can do what NB does and also offer variable width shoes. someone get this memo out to nike:
  • Release a 4-16 FSR of every shoe
  • Offer variable width for every silhouette
  • Remove limited drops and make all shoes limited window pre-orders and produce what is ordered
where tf 1200 IQ boy at? i need him to start influencing

I rarely ever see anyone complain about the fit, I think I just see more people asking about the fit differences :lol:. I have bought quite a few pairs for my girl that some would consider regular "men's releases" like 1s and air maxes, but she sticks to the 1.5 size rule and has no issues.

or nike can do what NB does and also offer variable width shoes. someone get this memo out to nike:
  • Release a 4-16 FSR of every shoe
  • Offer variable width for every silhouette
  • Remove limited drops and make all shoes limited window pre-orders and produce what is ordered
where tf 1200 IQ boy at? i need him to start influencing
I agree with EVERYTHING you wrote!!!! Especially with the idea of a limited pre order window. That would be perfect IMO!!!

I think oh boy gotten banned.

I rarely ever see anyone complain about the fit, I think I just see more people asking about the fit differences :lol:. I have bought quite a few pairs for my girl that some would consider regular "men's releases" like 1s and air maxes, but she sticks to the 1.5 size rule and has no issues.
Same for my wife. She has a slightly wide foot so the "men's width" actually works out great for her. Nike makes very very few women's shoes in a wide. And the one's they do are mall walker status.

Any idea if the medium curry joints will drop in the US.. if so do you think the prices will drop or stay the same. I'm about ready to cave in and cop them.

Tell me what the difference is of putting dunks on sneakers Europe versus sneakers USA Nike's got their sh*t fu*ked up. Snkrs is a joke. they should be embarrassed for that app

Tell me what the difference is of putting dunks on sneakers Europe versus sneakers USA Nike's got their sh*t fu*ked up. Snkrs is a joke. they should be embarrassed for that app
yea i dont even get it when they originally took GRs off snkrs/ndc. because there are more OL shops in the states? its ******* dumb that probably the largest skate market on the planet is missing out on so many releases

Back
Top Bottom