2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Cowboys bleed rushing yards and Singletary played like he had a wet diaper

I’m still projected to win but still :smh:

anyone taking a flyer on Roschon Johnson? I haven’t really watched much of the Bears to really get a read on it, but Yaboo and Sleeper have him as a trending pick up

anyone taking a flyer on Roschon Johnson? I haven’t really watched much of the Bears to really get a read on it, but Yaboo and Sleeper have him as a trending pick up

My rb situation is a nightmare in one league so picked him and Badie from Denver up. Not starting either (going K9 and Chubba) but hoping to see something from either. If K9 is out I’m putting Roschon in.

Dumped Gus Edwards finally. Can’t do it :lol:

Started Ferguson over Laporta. Got decent production for a TE this season.

^As a Deebo owner (for that IR spot) or playing someone who might be starting him? LOL
Own him in 5 leagues. My IR adds have been: Keenan Allen, Braelon Allen, Tyler Conklin, Bucky Irving & Sam Darnold.
[0-3, 0-3, 0-3, 1-2, 3-O in leagues I have him.

(Been that kinda year, guess shoulda known don't put your eggs in the same basket:smh:)

would yall trade charbonnet for kyle pitts? thinking I might need to move him before walker comes back and kills his value in a split back setup.

8 team league (semi serious for $$). I have mcbride, but no other TE and he's out with a concussion this week. currently 2-1. I know im overloaded on RBs, but a few guys have terrible RB injury issues already so I'm working on trades to get a couple WRs for them and trying to move mahomes to someone who might overpay

1727455552904.png

1727455577108.png

would yall trade charbonnet for kyle pitts? thinking I might need to move him before walker comes back and kills his value in a split back setup.

8 team league (semi serious for $$). I have mcbride, but no other TE and he's out with a concussion this week. currently 2-1. I know im overloaded on RBs, but a few guys have terrible RB injury issues already so I'm working on trades to get a couple WRs for them and trying to move mahomes to someone who might overpay

1727455552904.png

1727455577108.png

Is Hockenson still chillin in your FA pool :wink:

This might be the biggest ****show of a year I’ve seen in fantasy and it’s only week 4 :lol: between injuries, qb play, te’s being irrelevant

he is but was looking at making that pitts trade to have a TE to play this weekend. should i make that charbonnet deal to have pitts this sunday then drop him for hockenson? 🤔
I wouldn’t trade for a TE whose best game is 2 catches for 59 yards… You can find that in FA.

All non-ppr Flex questions

Flex: Ford, Diontae, Kirk, DJ Moore - leaning Diontae

Flex: Steele, Ford, Higgins, Braelon - leaning Tee/Braelon

Flex: Ford, Steele, Lazard, & Addison available

Back
Top Bottom