2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

1630816434467.gif

20210906_105122.jpg

Yesterday's game was pathetic. For a nationally televised game between the best two teams in baseball....in September for first place....and THIS is what we got?

I honestly don't know how anyone could be in against robot umps at this point.

Definitely some bad calls, surprised the one against Mookie in the 9th wasn’t one of the top 3 missed in that chart, but it came down to Buehler being bad and the LA bats going MIA with RISP. I’m not blaming umps for yesterday’s result at all..

Definitely some bad calls, surprised the one against Mookie in the 9th wasn’t one of the top 3 missed in that chart, but it came down to Buehler being bad and the LA bats going MIA with RISP. I’m not blaming umps for yesterday’s result at all..
It was pathetic on both sides. 24 blown pitch calls is unacceptable. Umpiring is difficult. I get it. But we have the technology. Why not use it?

And I am guessing the Mookie one didn't make the top 3 because the 3 that did all would have ended an inning if called correctly. But that just goes to show how pathetic it was last night. Mookie rung up on a ball in a critical situation, and wasn't even a top 3 blown call LOL. Awful.

Back
Top Bottom