2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I don’t understand why these guys drink and drive. Most sports teams provide a driving service to avoid this. Use it.
They most likely have drove drunk before without being arrested or getting in an accident so they prob think it’s worth the risk to try it again instead of the having to call an Uber.

And here I thought the Mets were turning around to become a legitimate franchise lol.

Well in fairness he said playoff run.

well that too, right now we only have 3 healthy starters if we’re not counting Price. Sorely needed moving forward to September and into the playoffs.

and for sure we’re not expecting MVP kershaw byke with his age and injuries but he can at best solidify the back end of the rotation and at worst be a live body to eat innings lol

Baseball needs to shorten the season but it’ll never happen cause of money. 30+ games left, yikes.

Baseball needs to shorten the season but it’ll never happen cause of money. 30+ games left, yikes.
I love the length of the season. This was prob the first time I’ve damn near watched every Dodger game , and I truly appreciate the grind of a full season now.

Dodgers are BLAZING

danger style danger style
1630592395968.gif

Damn, those are great seats. I need to sit there one time.

one of the best seats I’ve ever had in my 20 plus years going to pacbell and I’ve sat all over the place. Not to brag but I’m basically a regular at the suites from my work before COVID but these seats are amazing. Paid $50 each on Gametime yesterday. You find a good enough deal on tickets for the arcade definitely jump on it. After the game today me and my buddy were looking for tickets in the same section and found $30 each for a late September week night game.

one of the best seats I’ve ever had in my 20 plus years going to pacbell and I’ve sat all over the place. Not to brag but I’m basically a regular at the suites from my work before COVID but these seats are amazing. Paid $50 each on Gametime yesterday. You find a good enough deal on tickets for the arcade definitely jump on it. After the game today me and my buddy were looking for tickets in the same section and found $30 each for a late September week night game.
Game time? Gotta check that out.

Back
Top Bottom