2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Wish I had a subscription so I could read the article so I could read it. Not paying though. But the cheating happened on The road too then according to the excerpt?

I believe they'll let you read one or two full articles before locking you out. I don't have a subscription anymore to WSJ and was still able to read the whole thing. Anyways, nothing more random and dope than Wall Street Journal, of all publications, putting the Codebreaker regime on blast. Between this and the stalled trade talks, not a great week for MLB.

What's that got to do with Kershaw though?...point still stands
The guy with the original view point is right, though. This Astros scandal is the worst scandal in baseball since the 1919 Black Sox (or owner colluding in the 1980s against free agents) and Kershaw’s best playoff run was in 2017. He had a below 2 ERA the entire playoffs until G5 where there’s video evidence the Astros cheated. He was also pretty good in 2018 before the World Series, but we don’t know to what extent the Sox cheated yet. Either way, I’m giving all the teams that played the Astros in the playoffs a mulligan in 2017 and the only reason the Astros lost in 2018 was due to Cora knowing their ****.

Last edited:
That’s what we all want - let that man walk for free.

Regardless, they would move him at the deadline

Not what I want :lol: I want them to trade him to us :lol:

Lloyd-Christmas-Happy-to-Sad.gif

Back
Top Bottom