2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

giphy.gif

Hinch is definitely going to manage in 2021. There was not enough dirt on him as there was Beltran and Cora.

Boston is going to either mess this up and be forced to keep him and lose him for nothing or try to trade him again and get an even worse return.

Good! F all that.

I feel as though the Twins will concede. :lol:

They better not though. Giving up Graterol made me uneasy enough.

i honestly feel like their first time GM heard all the chatter about them giving him up for not a lot, had second thoughts, and was like i dont know about these medicals..... lol. Now the reports are the Sox want another top 10 prospect from Minnesota in the deal.

i honestly feel like their first time GM heard all the chatter about them giving him up for not a lot, had second thoughts, and was like i dont know about these medicals..... lol. Now the reports are the Sox want another top 10 prospect from Minnesota in the deal.

This is what I figured. He probably saw all the outraged Red Sox fans talking about boycotts and picket lines :lol:

Wish I had a subscription so I could read the article so I could read it. Not paying though. But the cheating happened on The road too then according to the excerpt?

Back
Top Bottom