2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Idk if it happens or even how likely but just putting it out there the Braves FO should get racked over the coals if they not doing everything in their power to sign Ohtani. You got all these team friendly deals on the roster you have more than enough money that can’t be used an excuse. Fans of the club should not accept anything less than them trying their hardest. Would he choose here? Who knows but they better be got damn trying.

Last edited:
Who was the Padres brass guy that got in a fight with his wife at lunch and it was filmed? :lol:

Idk if it happens or even how likely but just putting it out there the Braves FO should get racked over the coals if they not doing everything in their power to sign Ohtani. You got all these team friendly deals on the roster you have more than enough money that can’t be used an excuse. Fans of the club should not accept anything less than them trying their hardest. Would he choose here? Who knows but they better be got damn trying.

There is zero chance he goes to Atlanta and they need pitching right now and not a year from now. As a Braves fan, you should know they don’t sign huge contracts to big name free agents. The last time they gave a big free agent real money was Greg Maddux.

There is zero chance he goes to Atlanta and they need pitching right now and not a year from now. As a Braves fan, you should know they don’t sign huge contracts to big name free agents. The last time they gave a big free agent real money was Greg Maddux.
Trust me I know they don’t but personally I believe all that **** needs to go out the window when the undisputed best player in the world is hitting free agency.

As a fan I’m not trying to here “well we didn’t try to sign the best player in the world cause we don’t sign big name free agents” like sure keep that rule for the standard “big name free agents” not in this situation not for Othani.

If Ohtani is really open to a high AAV/shorter term contract with opt outs, that’ll let him get back in the market in 2-3 years, I can see him really looking at ATL, TEX, etc. Not sure what team turns that down either if a good amount of that is coming back via ads/marketing, especially as a shorter term risk.

IMG_5146.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom