2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Giants' prospect Heliot Ramos was promoted to Triple-A today. I think we see his MLB debut by August.
2021-07-20_12-13-04.png

Why are the Angels such a joke btw, Angels fans?

And did you guys really draft 29 pitchers? :lol:

not an angels fan but I live in SoCal and keep tabs on them, the answer to both questions is

543ABFF4-F6BD-48C0-974A-C3A6C924A36B.jpeg

basically every angels pitcher who’s name doesn’t rhyme with “chobani” is terrible. Bullpen gotta be the worst or at least one of the worst in the league. Those 29 picks better hit in the next few years while Trout is still in his prime.

nice little series starting tonight vs Yankees

got Nola on the mound, offense should stay hot

looking like we can actually be buyers

had the phillies not blown 23 saves, YES 23.. they could easily be up anywhere from 8-10 games on the division just had to win half of the 23

not an angels fan but I live in SoCal and keep tabs on them, the answer to both questions is

543ABFF4-F6BD-48C0-974A-C3A6C924A36B.jpeg

basically every angels pitcher who’s name doesn’t rhyme with “chobani” is terrible. Bullpen gotta be the worst or at least one of the worst in the league. Those 29 picks better hit in the next few years while Trout is still in his prime.

It should be a crime against humanity if they waste Trout and Ohtani’s prime. Baseball should forever leave Anaheim.

Why are the Angels such a joke btw, Angels fans?

And did you guys really draft 29 pitchers? :lol:
Stop me if you've heard this one before, but the owner cares only about butts in seats, and not so much about actually constructing a balanced roster.

In his tenure, pitching has never, EVER been even CLOSE to a priority. Hopefully the recent draft is a sign of a changed tide.

-foe

Speaking of Trout, he’s close to coming byke. Sucks he and Rendon have missed most of the season.

Thinking about flying out to Minny for the weekend series 🤔

Stop me if you've heard this one before, but the owner cares only about butts in seats, and not so much about actually constructing a balanced roster.

In his tenure, pitching has never, EVER been even CLOSE to a priority. Hopefully the recent draft is a sign of a changed tide.

-foe

Is everything needed? From starters to relievers?

Not one decent pitcher?

I’ll allow this talk as Long as you don’t disappear when the dodgers put y’all in the dirt in the postseason. I’veseen how you avoid threads when y’all lose :lol:

Just like how you disappear with anything related to the Clippers every time they fail & disappoint you.

Farhan Zaidi was a huge acquisition for the Giants, SMFH….

Posey and Crawford having a hell of a year too, rivalry byke.

X xxpizzo and other Phillies fans…..

What’s been up with Bryce Harper? Saw his stats during the Yankee game.

what exactly is wrong with his stats ? i know he aint the reason as to why the phillies are around .500 ball

he has 15 solo HRs as noone is getting on base before him and 34 RBIs

10th best Batting avg in the NL at .286

sure he has 73 strike outs but he always had a high amount

IMO he doing decent for what he has to work with

Phillies have waaaaay more issues than bryce harper

what exactly is wrong with his stats ? i know he aint the reason as to why the phillies are around .500 ball

he has 15 solo HRs as noone is getting on base before him and 34 RBIs

10th best Batting avg in the NL at .286

sure he has 73 strike outs but he always had a high amount

IMO he doing decent for what he has to work with

Phillies have waaaaay more issues than bryce harper

Just expected better numbers from Bryce. I don’t pay attention to the Phillies.

Speaking of the yankees, why are they so trash this year? Thought they’d run away with the division

Speaking of the yankees, why are they so trash this year? Thought they’d run away with the division

Can’t score runs, the lineup only wants to hit HR’s. Brett Gardner. Boone.

Greg Allen might be our only hope. :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Speaking of Trout, he’s close to coming byke. Sucks he and Rendon have missed most of the season.

Thinking about flying out to Minny for the weekend series 🤔
Lmao you rock with the bizarro world LA teams

Back
Top Bottom