2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Jerseys tough as nails. Like they went with the blue pants. Don’t like the flag on it, I’m good on that

Great to see Mrs Aaron.

Last edited:
Love hearing the players mic’d.

Tatis saying it’s the all star game, should have admire that HR a little more. Have fun.

Last edited:
Nah I thought Tatis did alright. Would be great to hear them share strategy when up to bat, or pitchers talk while pitching. But you already know teams will be too tempted and intercept to relay messages to the plate LOL!

Nah I thought Tatis did alright. Would be great to hear them share strategy when up to bat, or pitchers talk while pitching. But you already know teams will be too tempted and intercept to relay messages to the plate LOL!
Yep that's the reason I could never see them doing live mic audio during a regular game. Even if there was a 5-10 second delay i just don't see it.

Yep that's the reason I could never see them doing live mic audio during a regular game. Even if there was a 5-10 second delay i just don't see it.
Yeah this isn’t happening in any sport besides exhibitions outside of your routine mic’d up segments

Back
Top Bottom