2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

I'm crine at Finch throwing real heat at these cats
any other talent tonight?

s/o that one year Dascha played

1626152632812.png

Manfred is easily the worst commissioner. I can’t see him doing the right thing. I feel like 7 innings and extra base runner will stay. He does the wrong thing every time. I really hope they’re gone though. Those two changes are such a ****in joke.

I saw an article yesterday that said it’s probably gonna be used as a bargaining chip and didn’t think he would get rid of them. Maybe he’s getting rid of 7 innings because a lot of fans *****ing about being charged for a full game but only getting 7 innings

His translator catching for him for some reason had me dying last night
Just watched an interview on MLB Network and he said he chose him to catch because he wanted someone behind him that would be more nervous than he was. Shohei a better troll than he is a damn pitcher/hitter!

They should just get rid of the runner on 2nd because the teams are too dumb to figure out how to score with a RISP and no outs. Will be forever mind baffling. Universal DH needs to come back because no one wants to see a pitcher get an automatic out especially in a critical spot.

Why would you say that? And how’s that funny?
Alonso will get hurt tonight during the all star game dancing at the plate

:wink:

Yankee fans smh

its a joke guys, be easy.

We know Judge is Mr. Glass.

I hope Judge and Stanton stay healthy for the remainder of the season and for the Yanks to reach the World Series ( to get swept by the Metropolitans of course).

A subway World Series would be great for NYC.

Yankee fans smh

its a joke guys, be easy.

We know Judge is Mr. Glass.

I hope Judge and Stanton stay healthy for the remainder of the season and for the Yanks to reach the World Series ( to get swept by the Metropolitans of course).

A subway World Series would be great for NYC.

who jokes about injuries?

Back
Top Bottom