2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

🐸 🍵
C0231EA4-BDFD-47D7-A0F0-283B1B3EB62F.jpeg

^^^
Unless they're speaking about casuals, who has honestly forgotten about Trout? Acuna and Tatis have been getting shine deservedly and it's not their fault their teams are more relevant and their personalities attract more eyes. Trout is still in GOAT discussions but some of these young bucks give folks something to talk about besides crazy stats/numbers. Outside of being absolutely amazing on the field, Trout the person is boring.

Why would Astros give Correa and Tucker the same day off.
Those are the only guys who have been hitting this homestand.....

sidenote::lol: At those A's Minor meals.
Bruh got Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches.
Didn't even give them the packaged bologna for the Win :lol:

Straight up embarrassing.Wish Fisher would sell the damn team.
This might be more on the minor league team but still if you know the top level team is cheap, it might trickle down. The new minor league restructure was for this reason, for teams to invest more money and resources. There is a whole checklist of demands teams must meet now that didn't exist before this year or you could lose the minor league affiliation

^^^
Good for Meadows! Didn’t realize he was 26 already too.

Some of my favorite underrated/overlooked players are Tommy Edman and JP Crawford. Not thumping like Meadows but they’re all 26 and crazy valuable.

USA Baseball on the verge of Olympic birth. Team isn't great but I love international baseball. I'm thinking only Int'l team better is Japan and maybe Korea because both their domestic leagues are taking breaks for the Tokyo Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom