2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Heard as soon as Wednesday as well but yep, O's made it clear they wanted him as an Oriole tonight

Feel as if has to be mandated rule that he couldn't be traded any earlier than tomorrow because of the game tonight :lol: .

You can’t possibly be that mad about a HR derby.

That was fun to watch. Bryce has a genuine love for DC. First time I’ve felt like he might resign. We’ll see.

200.gif

As far as Machado, I think he's as good as gone by tomorrow night. From some of the blogs I've been reading, some insiders believe that a deal was already in place with a NL team, but they didn't want to announce it until after the ASG because Angelos and Co. wanted to have him in uni one last time.

This REALLY sucks. Hate losing him. It's going to be a long while till the orioles are actually respectable. EVERYTHING about the organization needs an overhaul. Wherever Manny ends up, I wish him nothing but the best. I hope he succeeds and wins a championship.

This is what I was talking about. All those memories. ALl those meets and seats. **** like this is so dope. YOu can't put a price on it. Yea it's not the ASG, but I would argue it's better in a way because of pace and space.

アミーゴ アミーゴ I hope you copped(dope gift from the boss) that Celebrity and Legends joint. Share some stuff if so, bruh

What you need my guy? I bought a bag of koozies for my boys hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom