2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Bruh this Skye Jackson chick is freakin clueless :rofl:

Had no idea where the batters box was, had no ides what was going on with the homerun, then actually hit the ball n didnt run to first :lol:

69_A57256_AF76_41_E2_B605_75_BB3_C4_A93_C2.png

Bless

You can’t possibly be that mad about a HR derby.

That was fun to watch. Bryce has a genuine love for DC. First time I’ve felt like he might resign. We’ll see.

Settle down fam. It's not a big deal.

Whether I'm pissed off or not doesn't matter, what is important is that the world will wake up tomorrow thinking that Bryce Harper won the 2018 MLB Homerun Derby, but I'll be going to bed tonight knowing that Kyle Schwarber should've won had it not been for those nerd , scared derby officials letting the Harpers bypass the rules. But whatever......

Schwarber repped himself well.

Harper will tease him about the trophy in Spring Training next February.

#Relax

I was by Luis Severino's family. His wife and daughter or sister were real nice.

Kyle Shwarber's girl is dumb nice too. Jugs were ridiculous. Could have been a family member though cause she looked real young and was walking around with this old white lady. I wanted to talk to her but I was scared she was young and with her mom. So I don't know, I saw Shwarber talk to them though so it's his girl or fam.

Got to see Aaron Judge's parents, real cool and talkative.

A couple other players family members were sitting with us.

Bryce's comeback was crazy. A few players were hitting before the ball landed, he wasn't the only.

Baez hit a BOMB.

Rhys surprised me.

There were kids in high school hitting during the commercial break. One kid hit it out of the stadium and the other kid hit it into the last row. **** was wild.

I wonder why they don't allow the MLB to use aluminum bats for the derby. Maybe cause the derby would go for hours. That **** would be crazy watching 550 ft bombs.

IMG_3437.JPG
IMG_3453.JPG
IMG_3476 2.JPG

I was by Luis Severino's family. His wife and daughter or sister were real nice.

Kyle Shwarber's girl is dumb nice too. Jugs were ridiculous. Could have been a family member though cause she looked real young and was walking around with this old white lady. I wanted to talk to her but I was scared she was young and with her mom. So I don't know, I saw Shwarber talk to them though so it's his girl or fam.

Got to see Aaron Judge's parents, real cool and talkative.

A couple other players family members were sitting with us.

Bryce's comeback was crazy. A few players were hitting before the ball landed, he wasn't the only.

Baez hit a BOMB.

Rhys surprised me.

There were kids in high school hitting during the commercial break. One kid hit it out of the stadium and the other kid hit it into the last row. **** was wild.

I wonder why they don't allow the MLB to use aluminum bats for the derby. Maybe cause the derby would go for hours. That **** would be crazy watching 550 ft bombs.

IMG_3437.JPG
IMG_3453.JPG
IMG_3476 2.JPG
This is what I was talking about. All those memories. ALl those meets and seats. **** like this is so dope. YOu can't put a price on it. Yea it's not the ASG, but I would argue it's better in a way because of pace and space.

@ecook0808 I hope you copped(dope gift from the boss) that Celebrity and Legends joint. Share some stuff if so, bruh

Back
Top Bottom