2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Speaking of Scooter, Dodgers might trade for him if we don't land Machado.
Key word, might.

Nationals Park looks so basic :lol: :lol:
It’s nice, clean, and easy to navigate...but it definitely is basic. Had so much potential to showcase the Capitol or Monument and unless you’re in a specific section you can’t see either :lol:

At least the city is making good on their word to revive the area around it. Unfortunately kicking low income families out in the process.

It’s nice, clean, and easy to navigate...but it definitely is basic. Had so much potential to showcase the Capitol or Monument and unless you’re in a specific section you can’t see either :lol:

At least the city is making good on their word to revive the area around it. Unfortunately kicking low income families out in the process.

They posted a photo and all you see is parking garages in the background :lol:

Thought it would have views of some of the monuments.

Where is this Philly traction coming from?
l
everywhere lol

as a yankee fan i want him as a free agent but i’m worried he might paul george and end up liking his team.

as a baseball fan i’d like to see him go to the brewers as a rental and see them make a push they could be the dark horse this year

Where is this Philly traction coming from?

from "sources" there is a 'hand-shake agreement' in place that Manny Machado will be traded to the Phillies on Wednesday morning.

i take anything with a grain of salt but i think this is really going to happen

l
everywhere lol

as a yankee fan i want him as a free agent but i’m worried he might paul george and end up liking his team.

as a baseball fan i’d like to see him go to the brewers as a rental and see them make a push they could be the dark horse this year

Ala CC to the Brewers. His run was historic :sick::pimp: .

If Andujar hasn't been so good I think we'd be making more of a push for him.

Machado would be a luxury add so I'd be okay if we don't end up with him.

deGrom's agent suggested Mets to trade deGrom now if they don't share same interest

Well, it's been real. It was fun while it lasted

DiQDkJ4W4AEzG_s

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Ala CC to the Brewers. His run was historic :sick::pimp: .

you know til this day as half a joke i tell my friends that the greatest baseball player of all time was Brewers CC Sabathia.

he was legit unhittable and didn’t even look like he was trying. i never seen anyone pitch like that in my life

you know til this day as half a joke i tell my friends that the greatest baseball player of all time was Brewers CC Sabathia.

he was legit unhittable and didn’t even look like he was trying. i never seen anyone pitch like that in my life

17 games
130.2 IP
11-2 record
1.65 ERA
1.00 WHIP
128/25 K/BB
7 complete games
3 shutouts

:sick::sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom