2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Harvy needs to play in a big ballpark next year.

Citifield is a pitchers park but it's ny so there is alot of pressure here.

............remember 2 seasons ago when Brandon Crawford was the Best SS in the Majors?

He won the Silver Slugger and was a Gold Glove SS. And yes I remember. Then we had a bunch of young stud SS join the league since, and Crawford cant hit a lick anymore. But lets not act like people saying that were wrong.

I'm sure Sonny will give up a couple

source.gif

Dave Roberts :rofl::rofl:

4th best team in the division talent wise and somehow you're gonna win the west??? RIGHT

uhhh the DBacks are significantly better... Rockies and Giants have proven to have more a stable pitching staff and that's with the Giants missing two key components, including their ace. Even with Turner returning, I can't see them being that much better than the teams in front of them right now...

uhhh the DBacks are significantly better... Rockies and Giants have proven to have more a stable pitching staff and that's with the Giants missing two key components, including their ace. Even with Turner returning, I can't see them being that much better than the teams in front of them right now...
Guessing by your avi and the way you post I can tell you’re a Giants fan. That’s fine but you need to look at this realistically and not as a Giants fanatic. We’re barely 10% of the way through the season

Back
Top Bottom