2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Twins need today after getting swept by the frickin' Rays. Should be able to get to Tanaka, but they don't have a great track record against the Yankees dating back to forever.

Regarding MLB TV with the T-Mobile deal:

My mom signed up for it while I was in Switzerland and I’m back at their house right now and was able to sign in on to MLB TV via Sling with her sign in. Can watch all the games.

Forgot to post this, my lil cuz at the Yankees game a few weeks back LMAOOO

27791516408_4ba89f306d_z.jpg

You could make a case for Trea Turner & Andrelton Simmons but Paul de Jong, Trevor Story, & TIM BECKHAM?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where’s madj55 madj55 I need to vent.

That inning just summed up the Nats season thus far.

Longoria and McCutchen try to gift the Nats a run ... left stranded.

Shawn Kelley comes in and predictably serves up a 2 run shot. Dating back to last year, the guy has given up 15 homers in 32 innings!

Ugh.

Shawn Kelley comes in and predictably serves up a 2 run shot. Dating back to last year, the guy has given up 15 homers in 32 innings!

Ugh.

Y'all just traded AJ Cole to us for cash :nerd:

Ugh.
Didn’t even bother watching after the Caps W last night. Watched the condensed game. Nats have reached base more than any other MLB team and have also stranded the most runners.

Rendon and Murphy being out isn’t helping, but Nats were never under .500 at any point in Dusty’s tenure.

This team is going to struggle all year with Martinez at the helm. Doesn’t seem he learned that much from Maddon.

Back
Top Bottom