2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

So you Dodger fans aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer huh?

What an idiot :lol:

Dodger fans :lol:
Grown man with a glove :lol:
Might get a pass for a World Series. Sitting out there, you have the potential to catch something pretty important/valuable.
He may have won the game what are we talkin about

IMG_5974.gif

The only thing that fan did was remove the possibility of a LA error and a NYY triple.

LA fielder didn’t even have a jump, he was waiting for it to either go out or bounce off the wall.. granted no error it would’ve likely just been a double. Or nah?

LA fielder didn’t even have a jump, he was waiting for it to either go out or bounce off the wall.. granted no error it would’ve likely just been a double. Or nah?

That was my initial thought, though we'll never know.

Looking at the replay, he was pretty close to the wall thinking he had a play, so there's a chance it kicks off and rolls a ways to allow the triple, but idk...maybe more likely on turf.

The play looked like a triple because the OF had a bad angle or a double, so the fan’s heads-up play eliminated a triple :lol: yes

:lol: at you guys acting like the fan made a heads up play…
For the record I’m not saying he did

He made a mistake

But neither team can really be mad about it, is what I’m saying.

NY wasn’t robbed of a HR.
LA wasn’t robbed of a jumping out, cause it didn’t look like the fielder was even gonna jump.

It was likely a double, and ended up essentially being a double.

Back
Top Bottom