2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Just SEENT what happened.

Up 3-2 going into the bottom of the 10th and you put in Nestor who hasn't pitched in 5 years Boone?

Pain. :smh:

The other Angel fan on here became a Rangers fan last season. The other one is a Padre fan. I'm the last one left :lol: :smh:

Ohhh yeaaa 😭

I remember calling him out last year and being like “so you became of a fan of a division rival?…weird” 😂

Judge been hitting like I'm controlling him in MLB the Show. :smh:

Gotta step especially with Soto and Stanton providing ample help which hasn't been the case in past postseasons for this team.

I think that was actually Oswaldo Cabrera, who was brought in as the defensive sub.
I'm referring to the throw in from Soto where Gleyber got lazy, tried to pick it instead of just knowing it down, and it allowed Ohtani to get to 3b and tie the game on a sac fly.

Arte & Trout don't care about competing; I do.
Angels are an unserious organization.
Shoehei was the last revelation for me.
Part of me is disgusted with any fan leaving their lifelong team. Another part of me respects leaving a toxic relationship knowing it won’t get better instead of staying hoping for something that will never come.

Part of me is disgusted with any fan leaving their lifelong team. Another part of me respects leaving a toxic relationship knowing it won’t get better instead of staying hoping for something that will never come.
I get the disgust; I do.
I know sports fandom.
It was 100% the 2nd one, though.

There is more parity in all of sports right now than I have ever seen, and I've been following sports long enough to actually remember Fernandomania.
Even with increasing parity, the Angels are consistently uncompetitive. Like, you can't guarantee a championship, a championship appearance, or even the playoffs, but you can guarantee that you're competitive.
They're not even close.
I've done DECADES of Stockholm Syndrome blind faith.
"So-and-so was just injured all season."
"New coach gotta get settled in."
"The other team was just better tonight."
"He was so good on his previous team. Give him time."
"Once we're out of so-and-so's contract..."
The tears of a clown.

Back
Top Bottom