2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

likely heading to Wrigley in July when the Sox are in town. anyone who has been to Wrigley have insights on where to sit? i like sitting wherever but prefer not to cook in the July sun...gonna be a 1pm game

Pathetic that you have to resort to political jabs based on sweeping generalizations because there’s no real debate that the Cardinals are superior to the Cubs at baseball.

Naw fam, what’s pathetic was your fanbase going completely off grid around 2015-16-17-18 for some reason, and then suddenly y’all trade for a couple of white guys and now you’re back actin sweet. I noticed it last September and brought it up. Then y’all got swept in October and dipped again. :smh:

Y’all spent your lives bumpin your gums about World Series’ and Playoffs and all that, but ironically, the last team to win a World Series between us is…..the Cubs. And the last team to win an NLCS game is…..the Cubs. The last team to win a series between us was……the Cubs. In fact, y’all are ONE AND NINE in your last ten playoff games. :nerd: Sorta strange for y’all to be so hype with all that goin on……

I get it, y’all had a rough few years, got Klan meetings to attend and what not, who has the time for October baseball, right? We all saw how that fanbase handled Dexter Fowler and definitely Jason Heyward. I get why you guys are sensitive about this bein brought up, but that ain’t my problem. Nobody was sayin anything to you the last few years, then y’all started chirpin late last year after the election didn’t go y’alls way….and yet another playoff failure. :lol:

So it’s all good, talk all the mess ya want, I would rather be a lovable loser than a Proud Boy any day. :wink:

So maybe……y’all will just learn to shut your mouths, and you won’t have to play the victim over thread titles and such. Or, you’ll do what y’all do and try to rush the capital…..again. :lol:

likely heading to Wrigley in July when the Sox are in town. anyone who has been to Wrigley have insights on where to sit? i like sitting wherever but prefer not to cook in the July sun...gonna be a 1pm game

Go onto Cubs reddit and ask. Just make a thread post fan saying: "Red Sox fan coming in peace". Then just ask for recommendations. I did the same thing since I'm going out to Wrigley at the end of this month to catch the Padres play out there.

Best seat in the house :nthat:
C82617E4-7FAD-4F3C-B6C4-3DFF0AC80FC7.jpeg

Naw fam, what’s pathetic was your fanbase going completely off grid around 2015-16-17-18 for some reason, and then suddenly y’all trade for a couple of white guys and now you’re back actin sweet. I noticed it last September and brought it up. Then y’all got swept in October and dipped again. :smh:

Y’all spent your lives bumpin your gums about World Series’ and Playoffs and all that, but ironically, the last team to win a World Series between us is…..the Cubs. And the last team to win an NLCS game is…..the Cubs. The last team to win a series between us was……the Cubs. In fact, y’all are ONE AND NINE in your last ten playoff games. :nerd: Sorta strange for y’all to be so hype with all that goin on……

I get it, y’all had a rough few years, got Klan meetings to attend and what not, who has the time for October baseball, right? We all saw how that fanbase handled Dexter Fowler and definitely Jason Heyward. I get why you guys are sensitive about this bein brought up, but that ain’t my problem. Nobody was sayin anything to you the last few years, then y’all started chirpin late last year after the election didn’t go y’alls way….and yet another playoff failure. :lol:

So it’s all good, talk all the mess ya want, I would rather be a lovable loser than a Proud Boy any day. :wink:

So maybe……y’all will just learn to shut your mouths, and you won’t have to play the victim over thread titles and such. Or, you’ll do what y’all do and try to rush the capital…..again. :lol:

You can’t expect me to read all of this drivel. Cubs aren’t even the best team in Chicago

Sit third/first baseline

Also had a weekend 1 pm game and was in the shade the entire time - 20 rows or so back

921244E9-C462-4F65-9354-1873C741DEA4.png

What section was this? I'm looking at getting tickets on the field level 1st base side since the visitors dugout is on that side. I'm going with my cousins who live in the suburbs.

Go onto Cubs reddit and ask. Just make a thread post fan saying: "Red Sox fan coming in peace". Then just ask for recommendations. I did the same thing since I'm going out to Wrigley at the end of this month to catch the Padres play out there.

Sit third/first baseline

Also had a weekend 1 pm game and was in the shade the entire time - 20 rows or so back

thanks, fellas

Best seat in the house :nthat:

middle-finger-gif-2.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom