2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

17800218-DAD0-4B34-9847-E0802F478DE7.png

As someone who has never rooted for the US in anything…

Japan please 🇯🇵

If the US win tho, I just know the corny WWII jokes will fly off. :smh:
Saw some MFs bring up the WWII jokes on twitter and **** is dumb AF. Especially considering the Japanese have built Hiroshima and others cities back up to be more incredible than the cities we've allowed to collapse here.

Anyways in regards to the baseball, I'm thinking the Japanese batters may feast on Merrill Kelly (?). I'm sure the U.S. lineup will eat too though, but it'll be interesting to see if/when Darvish and Ohtani come in.

Saw some MFs bring up the WWII jokes on twitter and **** is dumb AF. Especially considering the Japanese have built Hiroshima and others cities back up to be more incredible than the cities we've allowed to collapse here.

Anyways in regards to the baseball, I'm thinking the Japanese batters may feast on Merrill Kelly (?). I'm sure the U.S. lineup will eat too though, but it'll be interesting to see if/when Darvish and Ohtani come in.

And Japan is out here in Ukraine today while China and Russia meet. Japan has been stepping up to the plate

Uncle Steve and Hal Steinbrenner won't even get visits and face to face meetings with Ohtani when he hits free agency :lol:

Rooting for Team USA because they got three Mets and I hope them mutha****as don’t get hurt. Then again, they get hurt when they celebrate so maybe I should be rooting for them to lose 🤔

Back
Top Bottom