2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I wouldn't say quiet but it's not easy to maintain that level of Troutin forever ..

He been good enuff in this lineup

Japan is coming in hot after last night. What we’re saying about Trout, they can say about Murakami who really might’ve woken up after that double. A high scoring game would be fun.

i'd like the US to win but not gonna be pissed or that disappointed if Japan wins. would love some late innings drama like we've had in some of these games

I got Japan. That'll be what? Their 3rd?

I think USA's bats have come up BIG and have therefore been able to make up for being outpitched.

I think Japan knows how to shut that down from the mound.

FB_IMG_1679417136332.jpg

:smokin

Why the hell is the KFC account even tweeting about baseball? :lol: someone forgot to log out?

Whoever that is, they are out of touch. Ask any of these players and they’ll tell you they’d rather win a WBC final than a world series.

:lol:

You’re going to legit confuse these guys even more man :lol:

You jabroni’s are getting a little too comfortable with the Mets slander. Most of the anti-WBC takes are coming from…coughytpplcough 🤷🏽‍♂️

Slander? Don’t take it personal. Just an observation. You lost your closer in the WBC so most of the saltiness toward the tournament has come from fans of your team from what I’ve seen.

Back
Top Bottom