2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Worst part is his pregnant girl/wife leaving the baby to get some swings in...:smh:

Both parents are trash

And it looks like some random stranger grabbed the crying girl to comfort/protect her.

Child services definitely getting called.

I hate to be that guy, and hate even more that I am possibly defending a Dodger fan.....but are we sure that the Dodger fan wasnt defending himself at first? It was 2 on 1 here.

Just asking.

I want to see what happened before the filming started. But in all honesty. Unless I have no option but to defend myself, if I’m at a game with my kids and the opposing team fans say something stupid, I’m letting that stuff go. I’ll go out my way to avoid an altercation if I’m with my kids even if it means swallowing my pride.

If I’m not with my kids, I’ll talk **** and I did just that at the game on Tuesday. But on my end I won’t let it escalate to anything beyond talking back and forth.

I’m thinking about a road trip to Oakland/SF to catch the Angels on the road. Gotta figure out how to convince the ol’ ball and chain to let me skip her half marathon race 🤔

I’m thinking about a road trip to Oakland/SF to catch the Angels on the road. Gotta figure out how to convince the ol’ ball and chain to let me skip her half marathon race 🤔
Half Marathon? She wanna be the best at exercising? Word to Kenny Powers.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
GREAT debut :pimp:
Screenshot_20210527-183211_ESPN.jpg

I really hate seeing players not play in both doubleheaders. Especially when they’re 14 ****in innings

Back
Top Bottom