2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

07FF8A22-1C97-4BB9-AE9B-B202163DC54A.jpeg
8F5B4914-0D40-4032-A0CF-8011E755CE11.jpeg

I’m mad they took deGrom out after 5 innings but I get it. Dude is a machine out there. Throwing 95 like damn near every pitch. I’ll prob be back at citi Sunday to see DeGrom against the Braves.

Went last night. Pretty hilarious hearing cheaters chants and seeing the Astros get booed last night to where it was noticeably visible. Nice ballpark from a fan perspective though. I’ll go as for to say I like it better than the Rangers new ballpark as for as Texas ballparks go.

FC4187DD-5F4B-4C65-93D0-E8E9EF619DAE.jpeg

these pitchers need to be treated the same way the PED hitters were treated.

Worst part is his pregnant girl/wife leaving the baby to get some swings in...:smh:

Both parents are trash

classy...

Seeing this pregnant woman leave her child there crying in fear, to go swing on a stranger just set me on ****in fire. This **** is so ****in dumb, HORRIBLE parenting. I’ve been to so many games, I’ve seen a good amount of fights and not a single one has ever been over a good reason.

I’m assuming that lady in front doesn’t even know them but good on her to grab that baby and console her.

how the hell you leave your damn child to go pull that BS.. and bish pregnant too

smmmmmmhhhhhhhhh.. first thing in my head was what if astros fan tackles dude, that means he's taking out the little girl

that's why i hate attending actual games.. on top of not being better visually than what i can see at home BUT not having to do deal with dumb a(@ people on top of that

I hate to be that guy, and hate even more that I am possibly defending a Dodger fan.....but are we sure that the Dodger fan wasnt defending himself at first? It was 2 on 1 here.

Just asking.

Who knows but based on what that Astros fan looked like, I sure hope he didn’t start the fight.:lol:

Horrible example of those parents. Use your brain, not hands.

On another note:

Thor out for at least 6 more weeks smh.

Who's a better Right Fielder, Kris Bryant or Mike Conforto ? As a mets fan, Im intrigued given theyre both free agents end of season.

Back
Top Bottom