2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

^I've watched this video many times now, and go back and forth on whether or not I think he was out or safe.

Yeah it was real close but one of the angles showed it looked like he had him on the shoulder before the hand got in.

2.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled3.jpg

Last edited:
Playing Along, But First I Fixed This Hot Take.
There aren’t any movable pieces on this roster besides Scherzer and I’m 99% sure they don’t move him just so they can reap the rewards of him chasing 3,000 Ks before his deal is up. At this rate he’ll likely get there in August.

Im high but I’m wondering...if Usain Bolt’s speed translated to the baseball field. Would you put him on the roster strictly as a base stealer? He would be an automatic steal. I would keep him as a pinch runner and use him in every game we got someone on late.

Im high but I’m wondering...if Usain Bolt’s speed translated to the baseball field. Would you put him on the roster strictly as a base stealer? He would be an automatic steal. I would keep him as a pinch runner and use him in every game we got someone on late.
He’d pass Rickey in 6.5years.

Baseball is awful right now.

No one can hit

No more hit and runs

No stolen bases

Just K's and dingers

Analytics has killed this sport for me
Facts. Guy can get a lead off double and get stranded cause everyone swings for the fences. The lack of hitting is sorta inflating pitchers numbers too.

A shorten season was a blessing in disguise. Games definitely were more meaningful and made players actually attempt to play. Games still too long and nobody wants to see a pitcher bat.

Back
Top Bottom