2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

All my fellow Platanos celebrating Pujols career #klk
fhwspmgsgsy.jpeg

We need more of this
We need to say and spray this on every platform we can.
I love seeing people post that they want to see more.
I wish I saw more of it.
I really only see that sentiment in here, even though tons of people feel this way.

Do you guys like the extra innings rule? I’m not really feeling the runner on 2nd in extra innings.

Not a fan either. I don't mind them shaking it up like the NHL did with their OT, but I don't like putting a man in scoring position. Feel like they could do better.

I didn’t like it at first but I think I’ve come to enjoy it now. Speeds up extras and adds drama immediately.

You guys have 1 world series title in 2017 that y'all cheated to get I don't know HOW you think your able to poke your chest out and talk down on a organization that has 27

Pipe down chief :lol:
So cute.
All yankee L’s to the Astros
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Meanwhile Yankees where stealing signs in that span too. :-(

Do you guys like the extra innings rule? I’m not really feeling the runner on 2nd in extra innings.

It's annoying when it doesn't work in my teams favor, but I like it when it does. :lol:

I'm mostly indifferent, but that idea of starting it in the 11th or 12th inning is good. I'd prefer that.

Lindor first HR at Citi and a walkoff win for the Metsies by the new guy. Love to see it. Although I am wondering what happened in the Tunnel. Did Lindor and McNeil throw hands?

EDIT: Lindor talking about it was a NY rat. Cap LOL

Last edited:
Another no no, watching ESPN you’d actually think pitching is good when in reality it isn’t.

Lindor first HR at Citi and a walkoff win for the Metsies by the new guy. Love to see it. Although I am wondering what happened in the Tunnel. Did Lindor and McNeil throw hands?

EDIT: Lindor talking about it was a NY rat. Cap LOL

Man that was awesome

Back
Top Bottom