2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Dodger fans going to start chanting fire Dave Roberts soon or start asking for a Max Scherer trade

7 games for that while Baez who literally hopped over the railing to try to fight while gets a fine? That's absurd :stoneface:

Rizzo who was getting chirped at didn't even react, Baez just took it into his own hands and escalated things.

Guess Garrett should just throw at them next time to avoid a suspension instead of showing emotion on the field, can't have that apparently.

League really hates the Reds :lol:

If that is really happening, its pathetic. "Lebron needs more help" type behavior.

Wouldn't surprise me. Dodgers have the money advantage because of how much they're Regional TV network deal is worth:

specturm.png

That's why they can and have in the past gotten 1 year or less rental players like Manny Machado, Yu Darvish, etc... for playoffs runs. Which is also why they paid Mookie Betts and Trevor Bauer. Dodgers will probably extend Seager and aging Kershaw also.

Ehh, tbh most LA fans I know and media around here aren’t too concerned about this start and they really shouldn’t be. They have the best roster by far. They definitely turned into the late 90s Yankees tho :lol:

Ehh, tbh most LA fans I know and media around here aren’t too concerned about this start and they really shouldn’t be. They have the best roster by far. They definitely turned into the late 90s Yankees tho :lol:

They arent coming close to the 1998 Yankees that went 114-48. Vegas sports books had them pre season projected at 106 wins which I seriously doubt they will come close to sniffing this season.

Last edited:
They arent coming close to the 1998 Yankees That went 114-48. Vegas sports books had them pre season projected at 106 wins which I seriously doubt they will come close to sniffing this season.

I meant in terms of acquiring and outbidding for stars every year :lol:

What was the Dodgers preseason Win O/U tho? I would think it was pretty damn close to 106

-edit-

Just checked, it was 103.5

If I was Dodgers or Yankees fan I wouldn't be too concerned. It's May 5th. Better to have early struggles than to hit a wall in August/September. Both teams have too much talent to tread water. Next couple months will be telling though.

If I was Dodgers or Yankees fan I wouldn't be too concerned. It's May 5th. Better to have early struggles than to hit a wall in August/September. Both teams have too much talent to tread water. Next couple months will be telling though.
Frustrated? Yes. Concerned/worried? No. By no means did we believe the Dodgers were ever going to cruise to the World Series but we definitely thought the record to begin May would be better. It is what it is at this point, if the same issues persist into Memorial Day weekend then it may become something bigger but I, nor my group of Dodger fans that I know personally, haven't called for the firing of Dave. I personally have been more disappointed by the collective slumping of the bats, which has been more concerning than the bullpen stuff.

Also mr j 858 mr j 858 would you rather your team not spend money? Guggenheim has money, the team is making a ton of money, so I'd hope they go out and spend a good amount of it on players. End of the day, say what you want but the Dodgers in the recent run only supplemented with FA signings or acquisitions, there's a lot of homegrown talent that has contributed a ton. Can't help you if you don't see that.

Most baseball fans in general shouldnt draw anything from it. They have the most talented roster in baseball.

Reactions: HIM

7 games for that while Baez who literally hopped over the railing to try to fight while gets a fine? That's absurd :stoneface:

Rizzo who was getting chirped at didn't even react, Baez just took it into his own hands and escalated things.

Guess Garrett should just throw at them next time to avoid a suspension instead of showing emotion on the field, can't have that apparently.

League really hates the Reds :lol:

No man, that ain't it. 7 games because Garrett is ALWAYS in the middle of ****. :lol:

As for Baez/Rizzo, it's simple, last time Garrett did this **** it was too.........Javier Baez. And Rizzo came out to defend him. This was Javy doin the same thing for his teammate. The common denominator, Garrett, the same guy that charged an entire dugout two years ago. :lol: :pimp:

The 7 will get reduced to 3-4 and I am sure they are telling him to stop getting dugouts to clear. You can't blame the other teams when it's always the same guy causin the issue. And I like Garrett......cuz he charged an entire dugout. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom