2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

This is something I can’t understand so if anybody can explain it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

My question is, how can METS be dead last in almost every batting category but they are 12th in OBP?

Are they so hated by the League that HBP’s could sky rocket them up to near top 10 in the League in OBP?

This is something I can’t understand so if anybody can explain it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

My question is, how can METS be dead last in almost every batting category but they are 12th in OBP?

Are they so hated by the League that HBP’s could sky rocket them up to near top 10 in the League in OBP?

i

Villar with the heads up baserunning. Alvarado imploding on the mound. Love to see it.

Can someone explain that Villar score to me? When he was at 3rd base then snuck and ran to home plate. So... Rhys Hoskins still had the ball in his hands and had a slow lazy throw back....that means the runner can still run? Does the game pause or reset for the next batter when the ball goes back to the pitcher hands or something? sorry I dont know baseball rules lol.

Can someone explain that Villar score to me? When he was at 3rd base then snuck and ran to home plate. So... Rhys Hoskins still had the ball in his hands and had a slow lazy throw back....that means the runner can still run? Does the game pause or reset for the next batter when the ball goes back to the pitcher hands or something? sorry I dont know baseball rules lol.

If the ball is in play, runners can attempt to steal. It’s high risk because you can get tagged out if you’re not careful. Villar was paying close attention to Hoskins lazy throw, saw the opportunity and took it. What you would call a Heads Up play. Hoskins should have been more alert and at least fake a throw to keep Villar on third. But he wasn’t even considering that Villar would steal home.

Happy we won to take the series last night

Damn Rojas for misusing relievers lately

Whew, thanks the raids

Bet the Phillies are gonna lower the raids after last night's game

Mets offense look much better in the last two games. All hail to Donnie Stevenson :pimp:

i feel like this week is gonna officially end our season. We gotta find a way to beat TB cuz the Dodgers are gonna dogwalk us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom