2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Funny how this Dodgers team was supposed to be the best ever in the beginning of the season and they can’t hit a beach ball :lol:

Kershaw sure likes to complain a lot. Last week in SD. Jawing and crying over catcher interference with Profar. Now tonight in LA crying about this double play he got caught up in :lol:

Last edited:
Manny with a dope rob on Mookie :pimp:

One time Dodger rentals Darvish & Machado killing the Dodgers in LA tonight :lol:

Tipping my hat to Yu for real, stuff nasty, and got my guys out there looking lost. Manny...SMFH...Frustrating af but I love these games..

Honestly I don't even think it was his best stuff tonight. He hung a couple sliders and the ump is a little drunk calling high strikes and calls on the corners. But Darvish is so damn good he knows when and how to locate his fastball for k's.

178127788_10222755528830597_8152850655146669628_n.jpg

aKngqqYJAIBWp-DsgEhm0Cxuf44WuR2cvUj47k9wSUc.jpg

So whats the deal here is the city of Oakland going to stop playin or the A's going to bounce like Raiders and Warriors did. If a deal does not get done where would the A's threaten and look to move to.

So whats the deal here is the city of Oakland going to stop playin or the A's going to bounce like Raiders and Warriors did. If a deal does not get done where would the A's threaten and look to move to.

Portland or Vegas. Wouldn't be right...hopefully something gets done so they stay.

In all honesty, do they deserve a new stadium? I know that place is a dump, but they wanna invest all that money into a new stadium that will only get filled 10% on a regular basis and ownership that is the top 3 lowest salaries in baseball every year?

Back
Top Bottom