2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

My team is good money. :pimp:

Need work in the bullpen tho. Couple minor leaguers would land me a couple solid closers/set up types tho. Easy fix.

SP - Corey Kluber :pimp:
SP - Garrett Richards
SP - Jake Arrieta :pimp:
SP - Henry Owens
SP - Carlos Rondon :smokin
RP - Jonathan Gray :smokin
RP - Neil Ramirez
RP - Will Smith
RP - Justin Grimm
RP - Brian Matusz
RP - Brad Brach
C - Rene Rivera
1B - Joey Gallo :smokin
2B - Scooter Gennett :nerd:
3B - Kris Bryant :pimp:
SS - Andrelton Simmons :pimp:
OF - Jackie Bradley Jr. :pimp:
OF - Juan Lagares
OF - Ender Inciarte :pimp:
DH - Miguel Sano :pimp:
Bench - Zach Cozart :nerd:
Bench - Eduardo Escobar
Bench - Yonder Alonso :pimp:
Bench - Christian Bethancourt
Bench - Jake Smolinski

Best defense in the Re-draft, and the bats I needed to bloom have. Just work on the pen some and I'd be set.

:nthat:
The draft.

Lineup still pretty solid.
What ever happened to the homie Proshares???

He's on Twitter mostly now, work keeps him a lil too busy to roam in here anymore. But you can reach him on Twitter from time to time. I talked to him the other day, he was tellin us to stay away from Harper so his Yanks can get him. :lol:

I may regret this at some point, but we did an All Time NBA Re-draft a while back.

An All Time MLB Re-Draft is doable. And I suspect, people like Pro, and Kev, and Dirk would come back to participate in something like that. We may need to wait til the offseason tho, but I bet I could get it off the ground with a solid group of 30 owners. And maybe even a couple Co-owners.

Maybe even DMX would come back. :nerd:

I'm not surprised. :lol:

Pro has already told me he'd be in. I'm thinkin November some time. I'm gonna try and see if I can find WildK for a comeback too.

I don't think we need to do a full 25 man roster, maybe cap it at 20. 1-2 bench guys, a closer, and 1-2 relievers. Don't need to be fillin out full benches.

Gallo with another moon shot...

Just gotta hit .220 or .230 and he's a stud.

DGekXZ3UMAAWQKN.jpg

LOL @ Smoak being top 5 in HRs.

He reaches this new level of performance and sadly the rest of the squad drops off :smh:

This Cubs/Nats series would've been great if the Nats weren't trotting out two automatic losses today and tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom