2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

if your a dodgers fan you just gotta stop getting excited every year. those guys are cursed.

It definitely feels that way. I still feel the Dodgers can come back and win this damn thing though. Have to at least smack ATL early and make them play from behind, which is something the Braves haven't had to worry about much this post season. At this point being a Dodger fan in October is like voluntarily sacrificing years out the back end of your life.

unfortunately this is the Wright that was here most of the season and not the last few starts before the end of the season

Ball seems to be carrying but I’ll reserve judgement until ATL has their turn. This is an encouraging start though.

Well this won’t be good for Wrights confidence but there was no choice he had to come out

would it have been practical for Snitker to toss this game in the trash already and have Wright eat innings? Or is that idea from the Dave Roberts School of Baseball Managing?

fxvn.gif

10 runs with 2 outs :lol:

The Kyle Wright regression. Game is over, Ynoa (or Tomlin again) should just eat at least 6 innings here and let a position player finish the rest.

Braves probably have another bullpen game tomorrow too. Pretty much need Fried to win games 5 and 7 (all hands on deck) if he can do it (he's also due for some regression). Hell, Ian Anderson's next start prob goes that way too.

This is pretty much why I didn't personally write off the Dodgers, the Braves have no SP with all their injuries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom