2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

In the Post Season, Too bad Tucker couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a Boat, or Stros would take the lead.

Cash's boys play like they have no margin for error. So tightly on point defensively. The depth, variety of live arms is filthy.

In the Post Season, Too bad Tucker couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a Boat, or Stros would take the lead.
He's hittin .364 in the post season and got robbed on a brilliant defensive play but I guess lol

Rays have saved like 10 runs this series :lol:

I'm speechless. Truly fascinating glove work. I swear if they do all this just to lose in the WS, i'll be sick

second2nonee second2nonee are you serious? .364?
Man I’d have to see it to believe it? My mistake if true.
How many RBI’s I wonder. Those can’t be hits that are XBH or RISP. I just haven’t seen it, and I havent missed many plays.

second2nonee second2nonee are you serious? .364?
Man I’d have to see it to believe it? My mistake if true.
How many RBI’s I wonder. Those can’t be hits that are XBH or RISP. I just haven’t seen it, and I havent missed many plays.
Tucker has literally hit in every game this postseason until today :lol: haven't been XBH though.

He's now 12-36 with 4 RBIs after today. He's also an extremely unlucky hitter, his advanced stats show that. He's a better hitter than his numbers give him credit for, which are already good.

Yea no 2b, no 3b, no HR, 4RBI.
He was their best hitter this year, crazy to see him with no long balls after 17dkngers through 60.
Guy can play though.
Losing Yordan and Tucker is right there cooking, is Reddick done/platoon only next year, I can’t see him being needed with Yordan back.

Yea no 2b, no 3b, no HR, 4RBI.
He was their best hitter this year, crazy to see him with no long balls after 17dkngers through 60.
Guy can play though.
Losing Yordan and Tucker is right there cooking, is Reddick done/platoon only next year, I can’t see him being needed with Yordan back.
Tucker came on strong at the end of last year too, he's a real good hitter. And based off his advanced stats, his numbers should be even better.

I think Reddick is a FA next year, wouldn't be surprised to see them bring him back though. Springer may also get a big deal from a desperate team

facebook-linked_image___thirsty-man-desert-gettyimages-200549496-001.jpg

Hunter Renfroe replaces Keirmeier and my heart sank. Thinking “this hurts, KK defense is needed to continue this run”
Hunter immediately comes in with a clutch 1b, and has 2-3 remarkable defensive plays. If this isn’t Rays year......

Yankees didn't suck as much as I thought with how easily Tampa is dominating Houston
Not sure domination is the right word given the eye test and numbers test, but I can't argue against being down 3-0 lol. Rays are running really well right now

Altuve looking like Chuck Knoblauch out there

I've got faith in Urias to get L.A. on the board and the Dodgers bats wake up against Wright. 6-2 to take G3.

Tampa completes the walis. You can't expect much out of Greinke when Dusty saying Zack's "not right" and dealing with arm soreness. What is Baker hoping for, like 4 innings max?

Bruh, Brandon Lowe is 3-34 in the postseason. :sick:

if your a dodgers fan you just gotta stop getting excited every year. those guys are cursed.

The Lakers winning the championship the other day definitely helped ease and calm the frustration from their usual October implosions quite a bit. For those who watch hockey on here. The Dodgers are like the Washington Capitals and Tampa Bay Lightning of recent years before those teams won the cup in terms of the regular season dominance followed by postseason failures.

I don’t know if it’s just me. But I felt a general sense of indifference when they beat Milwaukee and San Diego. Felt that going into this series too. 8 straight seasons in the playoffs, tough to get excited for anything other than a potential World Series appearance at this point. Like we’ve seen this movie from them time and time again in October though where they fold when they get hit with the slightest hint of adversity. I don’t believe moral victories, but I was kinda surprised they actually battled back and didn’t mail it in last night when down 7-0.

Back
Top Bottom